Upstox is a 2nd largest leading discount stock brokerage firms in India. This company offer online Equity Commodity and Currency Derivatives trading services at BSE NSE and MCX. Upstox trading platform is an Indian discount brokerage company founded in the year 2011. Part of RKSV, Upstox has more than 90,000 active traders using the platform, doing Rs.15000 plus crore daily exchange turnover. This company’s trading platforms are built for speed and come with cutting edge features. Upstox’s charges a very small fee for intraday, F&O, currencies and commodities orders, also its delivery is free. This company mainly engaged in intraday future and options trading, Upstox provides 20X leverage. The tools are available in Upstox for traders and investors include Pro Web, Pro Mobile, Upstox Mutual Funds and Bridge for AmiBroker. Today we’ve come with Upstox review along with each and every minute details. In the content Upstox review, the key points are company summary, brokerage, margin details, updated news, comparable peers, pros-cons and more.
About This Company :
In order to state Upstox Review, company summary analysis is necessary. Upstox is one of the fastest growing fin-tech companies in India now a days. This company was founded as RKSV Securities India Pvt. Ltd., in 2010. Upstox is a proprietary trading firm focused on a niche clientele. This company was re-branded as Upstox in 2012 and opened to the general public. This highly-successful business model won it the trust and backing of renowned industry investors in India. Now a days, with 1,50,000 plus strong client base, this company routinely contributes around Rs. 18,000 crores to the exchanges daily notional turnover. Upstox is the trading platform offered by RKSV. This company is built on top of Omnisys NEST OMS(Order Management System). Upstox trading platforms makes it extremely easy to place orders through mobile or web browser. This is the most faster and free trading platform. Upstox is the mobile and website based trading platform which is mainly offering trading, analysis, charting and many more rich trading features. In Upstox review after company summary, we will go forward to Call and Trade services of Upstox. This is the beginning of Upstox review content.
Call and Trade services of Upstox :
To choose any broker, charges must come as the first preference. Here also, in Upstox review, we’ve come with every details of charges or brokerage. Upstox offers traders to place order by call and trade which will be charged Rs.20 plus GST per order through phone and trader can modify an order as many times trader want to during a day. For all the MIS/BO/CO open positions squared-off by RMS team at the usual intraday square-off times, trader will be charged auto square-off charges of Rs. 20 (Plus GST of 18%) per order. In this company provides flat Rs. 50/- will be charges for OFS (Offers For Sales) and buyback or takeover orders. To avoid auto square-off charges, trader can square off the MIS/BO/CO orders by their anytime before 3:15 p.m for Equity and F&O, also 4:45 p.m. for Currency derivatives and 11 p.m. for MCX segment via Upstox trading platform. If not done, then their RMS team will square off the orders thereby treating it as a Call and Trade order and it will be charged at Rs.20 (Plus GST of 18%) per order.
Features of Chart Widget of Upstox :
The chart widget is where trader get to see intraday and historical data of any scrip in an easy to understand chart form. To analyze Upstox review properly, we must know the features of the particular platform.
Some features of the Chart Widget of Upstox:
- Historical data : The charting tool of upstox uses historical data for the last 10 years.
- Chart type : Apart from the basic candlestick chart, the trader can use multiple chart types on this.
- Customization chart duration of Upstox : The charting duration range is customization. Traders can select the duration of one candlestick for charts from 1 minute to 1 month.
- Charting indicators of Upstox : There is a wide range of charting indicators available on Upstox Pro. In total there are 107 indicators which trader can easily use. Every indicator can be customized.
- Drawing tools of Upstox trading platforms : The drawing tools in the charts help the trader easily determine price levels. The tools in the charts are extremely powerful and easy to use. Maximum trader can draw lines for support and resistance, trader can use Fibonacci retrenchments, the trader can even mark spots and write for future reference.
News and Updates of Upstox :
Latest news is an important factor in analyzing Upstox review. New Delhi, Feb 17,2019 (PTI) HDFC Bank today surpassed RIL to become the country’s second most valued firm after its shares jumped four percent as hectic buying by overseas which is investors pushed their holding in it to the permissible limit soon after the opening of trade. Upstox trading platforms stock witnessed huge buying after the RBI restrictions placed on the purchase of shares of the company were withdrawn yesterday. The stock jumped 3.75 per cent to end at Rs.1,377.15 on BSE. Intra-day, it surged 9.24 per cent to Rs.1,450 — its 52-week high. On NSE, it rose by 3.7 per cent to close at Rs.1,377.05. Led by the sharp gain in the stock, HDFC Bank’s market valuation surged Rs.13,126.93 crore to Rs.3,52,313.93 crore. It is about Rs.3,485.33 crore more than RIL’s 3,48,828.60 crore market cap. With this the bank became the second most valued Indian company after TCS that commands a market capitalization of Rs.4,74,508.60 crore. Shares of RIL too went up by 0.98 per cent to Rs.1,075.35 on BSE. On the volume front, 55.25 lakh shares of the company were traded on BSE and over 10 crore shares changed hands at NSE during the day.
“Today’s rally was led by banking stocks, particularly backed by HDFC Bank. HDFC Bank stock rose by over 9 per cent in early trade after RBI removed restrictions imposed on Foreign investors’ holdings,” said Raghu Kumar, Director, Upstox, a leading online low-cost broking firm HDFC Bank again reached the prescribed foreign investment limit for Indian companies, the Reserve Bank said today, just a day after such inflows had gone below the ceiling. Therefore, no further purchases of shares of this company would be allowed through stock exchanges in India on behalf of Foreign institutional Investors (FIIs)/Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs)/ Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), RBI said. For the quarter ended December 31, 2016, promoter shareholding in the bank was at 26.09 per cent, as per BSE data.
Upstox competitors :
E-Trade is an innovative financial services company. This company offering a full suite of easy-to-use online brokerage, investing and related banking solutions, delivered at a competitive price. In this E-Trade empowers are individuals to take control of their financial futures which is providing the products, tools and services they need to meet their near and long-term investing goals. This company provides these services to customers both online and through their network of customer service representatives and financial consultants which is over the phone and in person.
Basically eQ operates a group of companies that specialize in asset management and corporate finance operations. The Firm invests of this company in venture capital and middle market funds, buyout funds, and private equity funds in the technology sector.
Arden Partners :
Arden is an established, multi-service stockbroker. This company provide a range of financial services to corporate and institutional traders. Arden act as Nominated Adviser, Broker, Sponsor and Financial Adviser to AIM and Main Market companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. This company mainly based in the United Kingdom. Arden also has strong international links. This company extensive market understanding and partnership approach supports the growth and financial development of each corporate trader. Arden also feel it gives each Arden traders an advantage over their peers. This company institutional traders receive clear and insightful equity research from leading sector analysts. Arden are not afraid to challenge the consensus view.
FeeX, Inc. (“FeeX”) is an SEC-registered investment adviser. This company is the Robin Hood of Fees. FeeX is a free and objective service that finds these fees and helps traders are reduce them.
Comparison With Other Brokers :
Indiabulls Vs Upstox :
Indiabulls is mainly an Online Trading Platform. The customer has to pay one time activation fees of Rs.750 to use PIB. Indiabulls also provides a Mobile Trading Platform which is known as ‘Mobile Power Indiabulls (MPIB)’. Mobile Power Indiabulls is among the best mobile trading application available to Indian Stock Market Investors. This mobile trading platform offers Live Market Watch, Facility to Buy and Sell Stocks, View Reports and Messages on verity of smart phones.
Upstox trading platform basically offers trading, analysis, charting and many more rich trading features. This trading platform makes it easy to place orders through mobile phones and web browser. Upstox is built on Omnisys NEST Order Management System (OMS) and Omnisys NEST Risk Management System (RMS). This trading platform offers absolutely free trading account and free trading in Equity Delivery segment. Trading in Equity F&O, Equity Indra-day, Commodities and Currency Derivatives is available through Upstox Pro which is the paid service of Upstox for traders.
SAS Online Vs Upstox :
SAS Online don’t have any minimum brokerage. This trading platform doesn’t offer 3-in-1 account as the company doesn’t offer banking services. SAS Online doesn’t offer facility to invest in IPO, FPO, Mutual Funds, FDs, NCDs and Offer For Sale (OFS).
Upstox trading platform offers brokerage free trading in Equity Delivery segment (Customer does not have to pay brokerage for delivery trades in equity segment). In this trading platform provide mobile trading app which is available for both Android and iOS phones. AMO (After Market Order), CO (Cover Order) and BO (Bracket Order) or OCO (One cancels Other) orders are available on both web and mobile.
Bonanza Vs Upstox :
Bonanza charges Rs.25 for call and trade facility. Bonanza doesn’t offer any Referral programmer. This trading platform not transparent in terms of brokerage, fees and other hidden charges.
Upstox trading platform offers absolutely free trading account and free trading in Equity Delivery segment. Trading in Equity F&O, Equity Indra-day, Commodities and Currency Derivatives is available through Upstox Pro. Upstox offers traders to place order by call and trade which will be charged Rs.20.
Brokerage Charges of Upstox :
Brokerages : There are different brokerage charges under Upstox Review :
- Upstox’s one time trading account opening charges are INR 150.
- The annual maintenance charge of Upstox for the trading account is Nil.
- The charge for opening a Demat account of Upstox is Nil.
- There is no brokerage on Equity delivery segment.
- Under Upstox Pro – Brokerages are as follows:
- For equity Delivery based Trades: INR 0.
- For Equity Intraday Trades of Upstox : INR 20 or 0.01% of the order executed whichever is lower.
- For Equity Future of Upstox : The lower of INR 20 or 0.01% of the trade or order executed.
- For Equity Options trading of Upstox : INR 20 on each executed order.
- For Currency Futures of Upstox : INR 20 or 0.01% of the order executed (the least of them both).
- For Currency Options of Upstox : INR 20 for each trade/turnover.
- For Commodity Futures of Upstox : INR 20 or 0.01% of the executed order (the least of the two).
- The STT for Equity Delivery is 0.1% on both buy and sell orders of Upstox. For the intraday trades of Upstox on equity, it is 0.025% on the sell side only.
- The transaction charges or the turnover charges are INR 350 per one crore for both intraday and delivery on equities of Upstox.
- The GST or the Goods and Service Taxes of Upstox are levied as 18% on the sum of brokerage and transaction charges for both intraday and delivery of equities.
- The charges of SEBI of Upstox are INR 15 for one crore of the transaction which is same for both equity delivery and intraday.
- Stamp Duties are levied according to the government charges of Upstox.
- For the futures of Upstox, the STT is 0.017% on the sell side of the transaction.
- For the options of Upstox, STT is 0.017% on the sell side buy on the premium.
- The transaction charges of Upstox on futures are INR 210 for one crore of the transaction and for options, it is INR 5500 on the premium turnovers on per crore basis.
- The GST of Upstox is 18% only on the summation of brokerage and Transaction charges for both futures and options.
- The SEBI charges of Upstox are INR 15 per crore for the F&O segment as well.
- For the currency futures and options of Upstox, the STT is Nil.
- The transaction charges of Upstox for currency futures is INR 155 per crore and INR 6000 per crore on the premium turnovers.
- The GST of Upstox is fixed at 18% for this segment as well on Brokerage +Transaction charges.
- The SEBI charges of Upstox are also same as INE 15 for one crore for both currency futures and options.
- For the commodities of Upstox, the CTT is 0.01% on the sell side of the transaction.
- Transaction charges of Upstox for the commodities are INR 260 per crore which includes the INR 210 for the transaction and INR 50 for clearing charges.
- The GST of Upstox is same for commodities as well fixed at 18% on the brokerage and transaction charges.
- The SEBI charges of Upstox INR 15 and the stamp charges are INR 100 per crore.
Demat Charges :
- The annual maintenance charge of the Demat account is INR 150 which has to be paid up-front of Upstox.
- The transaction charges of Upstox that are Market/off-market/ inter-depository transactions are INR 13 plus INR 5.50 per scrip.
- The charges for the creation of the pledges and the closures and also the confirmation of both the parties is 0.02% of the transaction charges. This is subjected to a least of INR 50 plus the NSDL or CSDL charges on actual basis of Upstox.
- The invocation charges of the pledges of Upstox are 05% of the transaction charges which is subjected to a minimum of INR 50.
- The Rematerialization charges of Upstox are INR 25 per certificate or it is 0.05% on the value of the certificate (whichever is higher).
- The Dematerialization charges of Upstox are INR 2 per certificate and the courier fees of INR 35 for each Demat request for per 500 grams.
- Demat Rejection Charges of Upstox are INR 35 for every 500 grams.
Hidden Charges : The hidden charges or other charges are –
- The facility of call and trade of Upstox is available at a price of INR 20 for each order.
- The Physical contract notes charges of Upstox are INR 25 per contract basis excluding the courier service charges.
- The digital contract notes of Upstox are free of cost.
- The instant money transfer charge of Upstox is INR 7 for each transfer.
Upstox Brokerage Charges as Per 2019 :
How much margin does Upstox provide?
In Upstox review, after brokerage, let’s go through the margin details. Upstox trading platform provides intraday leverage for equities, futures, options, commodities and currency futures. These leverages are only apply for trades executed on the same day and not on prior days executions. Leverage of Upstox begins at market open only for fresh positions. Positions on this trading platform bought or sold on leverage will be automatically squared off at 3:15 PM for equities and F&O it will be chargeable at Rs.20 per order by Upstox. For Currency Futures of Upstox, positions will be squared off at 4:45 PM. For MCX, the positions of Upstox trading platform will be squared off 30 minutes prior to market close so it is either 11:25 PM or 10:30 PM depending on MCX market timings. Traders margin files are available on dropbox.
Upstox provide up to 25x exposure for all NSE and BSE securities that have products on the NSE-FO market. For other stocks of Upstox trading platform that are not on this list but have a 20% circuit limit breaker, which provide up to 2x exposure. For all others, there is no exposure provided.
NSE Futures and Currency Futures :
Futures of Upstox are allowed to trade on 20% of applicable which is span plus exposure. To carry forward the positions of Upstox trading platform, the customer would need 100% of the applicable margin. So if trader want to purchase 1 lot of NIFTY futures valued at Rs.2,07,500 which is 8300 for 1 lot of 25 shares, traders would need Rs. 8,380 which is 50% of margin for intra-day applicable margin or Rs.16,750 which is 100% of margin if trader want to carry forward the position.
For buying options, Upstox trading platform requires the full premium amount. For selling options, Upstox trading platform provides upto 5x leverage on the span and exposure margin for intraday. Delivery of Upstox requires the full amount. However, traders do get the premium benefit credited to traders account when selling options in delivery. Buying options of Upstox requires the full value of the premium while selling options requires the full value of the applicable margin.
MCX Commodity :
For MCX Futures, Upstox trading platform provides up to 3x margin for both buying and selling. Leverage of Upstox begins at market open only for fresh positions. Positions of Upstox trading platform bought or sold on leverage will be automatically squared off, 30 minutes prior to market close so it is either 11:25 PM or 10:30 PM depending on MCX market timings.
What is Margin Trade Facility (MTF)?
Margin Trading Facility is basically a facility whereby with funding from Upstox. The trader can invest in stocks of value higher than what trader can afford at that given time. The trader bring in the 50% and they lend the traders the other 50%.
Example : As per calculation, AXZ Ltd. will show a positive. Their shares are currently worth Rs.100, 000 but trader just have Rs.50,000 in hand. Mainly, traders have to let go of them because of shortage of funds or leverage restrictions.
Margins for delivery trades :
The net purchase or sale of a scrip that is a delivery trade is settled on the basis of T+2 or depending on the settlement schedule. Delivery in respect of sale transactions in the cash segment has to be settled by traders before the pay-in deadline. The traders can do so by tendering securities in the demat form. However, if trader fail to tender their securities prior to the pay-in deadline, traders stocks might face the risk of entering the auction market.
Margin on short selling futures :
Upstox provides two times exposure for short selling Equity Derivatives/Index/Currency futures intraday. For carrying a futures position overnight carry forward of Upstox trading platform the full margin is required. Margin rates are specified by the exchange daily.
Financial products that qualify for margin :
Financial products of Upstox trading platform’s stocks in the cash segment in the approved list of Stock Exchange according to the guidelines specified by SEBI. Also the policies of Upstox qualify to receive margins.
Initial margin to open a trading account :
There is no initial margin requirement with Upstox. When the traders open an account with Upstox, unlike most other brokers there is no minimum margin requirement. The traders can choose to transfer any amount of funds in their account. The amount that traders are transfer will be used for margin for trading purposes only. However it is advisable that trader keep adequate funds in traders account for trading. This will enable trader to trade on the go and ensure that trader don’t miss out on even the slightest of the market opportunity.
Types of orders in derivatives segment of Upstox :
MIS/CO/BO (Margin Intraday/ Cover Order/Bracket Order) :
If traders wish to use margins on the derivatives segment trader have to place orders using the MIS/CO/BO product code. Under these types of orders trader are required to pay the margin as specified and mandated by Upstox.
- Futures : While placing orders for the futures segment, traders can use margins for both buying and selling.
- Options : The traders can avail margins only for short selling options when placing MIS/CO/BO.
NRML (Normal) :
If traders wish to hold the traders Futures and Options positions and futures products overnight then traders must place an order under the NRML product code. This will require 100% of the applicable SPAN and exposure margin of Upstox.
In case of buying Options, trader can place only NRML orders. The orders placed under the MIS/CO/BO code will be rejected and these orders will be blocked.
Upstox Trading Platforms :
Upstox trading platforms is a must known topic in Upstox review.
- Pro Mobile : Pro Mobile is the mobile-based trading platform for the people who love and find it easy to trade with their mobile at any time possible and whenever required even on the go. The Upstox platform has indicative charts for identifying the market trends and for making a great trading decision on the basis of the information available which are updated on a real-time There is also fundamental research knowledge available on this platform where traders can research for several stocks and decide on traders buying and selling of the stocks. The news about the markets on a real-time basis is available on this platform and thus traders don’t need to switch the apps to read the latest news on the stock market. The traders can place bracket orders and the cover orders from traders mobile phone, isn’t that a great new? Even there are price alerts to keep traders updated about the stocks traders are following. The traders can trade while traders are moving or traveling and the instant notification about the trades, news, and price will make traders more aware of the market.
- Pro Web : Pro Web is a web-based platform for trading from the computer terminals and this is based on the HTML technology. It is one of the most advanced trading platforms in India. There are hundreds of indicators that traders can use to customize the charts present in the platform to make traders technical analysis of the stocks really upgraded and effective. There are facilities for placing the pro orders that is when traders have a pro account in the company and there is also a single click trade facility which is really helpful for the daily pro traders. All traders have to do is to set traders preferences earlier and then when traders see the prices lingering in the nearby arena, with just one click traders can get out of the trade. There are other widgets which traders can use to customize traders trading style and traders can easily use the platform and use it according to traders whims.
- Bridge For AmiBroker : As a trader, traders can use this platform for writing traders own trading strategies on the AFL of AmiBroker and then synch the Upstox trades with this platform and the AlgoLab they have. Whenever the strategies hit triggers, traders will get notifications. The traders can manage the position of their trades from the screen only, trader can edit or update the orders anytime with a click and there are another lot more features which traders can get with this product.
- Upstox MF : Upstox MF is a mutual fund product where traders get advises on the mutual funds of India. If traders are planning to buy the MF then traders can get expert advice on the same that which mutual fund is good for traders risk appetite and the returns traders want. The experts will help traders diversify the stocks and the investments so that traders risks reduce and the returns increases.
- NEST Platform : Using this platform of Upstox, traders can customize the trading experience of traders to a new level. NEST platform is a diminished level of latency and the platform can be used across different monitors and systems. This platform are various advanced technical charts which are available for better trading and informed trading decisions. Orders types of NEST Platform are also much updated and advances to make the trading easier for the traders and the investors.
- Upstox DEV : Upstox DEV is an altogether different platform for building apps for traders trading business. The traders can use the platform for building apps using different software and programs. Upstox DEV is an API of Upstox which is really powerful. There are various knowledgeable things in the library of it which can be useful in building the apps of Upstox.
- Fox Trader : It is software for back-testing the strategies traders have prepared, for live scanning, the strategies can be made automated with this product of Upstox. There are analytic which are highly efficient to make traders trading experience far better with developed and advanced charts, market movement monitoring etc. This is a tool for maximizing the returns and reducing the risks.
- DartStock : This is a product from iDarts with which Upstox has partnered to provide the best trading experience to its customers. DartStock is highly reliable, fast and unique and productive at the highest level. The traders can capture the market opportunities in a blink of an eye and make money with the realistic and sophisticated tools for charting and analyzing the scrips of the stocks.
Upstox Benefits :
An unbiased analysis is required to state Upstox review. Upstox is one of the most advanced brokerage houses in India and here are the reasons why traders should choose it-
- Upstox is no brokerage on the Equity delivery segment.
- The mobile trading platform of Upstox is available for both iOS and Android. Moreover, there are no charges applicable to the software traders are use of Upstox.
- There are all the facilities like bracket orders, Cover orders, and the aftermarket orders.
- On both the web and mobile platform, there are Trailing-stop/stop-loss orders available in Upstox.
- Upstox have multiple indicators in the Upstox Pro trading Platform.
- Margin against shares is also available which is a great benefit in Upstox.
- There are various tools and products for the benefit of the users are available includes Bridge for AmiBroker, MF, Developer console etc.
Cons of Upstox :
- In the equity segment, there is no GTC or GTD order but it is available in the commodity segment of Upstox.
- Upstox Pro account is higher leverage trading but margin funding is not available in general.
- Upstox is no unlimited monthly trading plan for the clients.
- Upstox’s Demat debit transaction charges are high.
- There is no option or facilities of Upstox to invest in the IPO/FPO/bonds and NCDs.
- The customer service support of Upstox is also not available round the clock.
Final Verdict :
Overall, the Upstox trading platform is a much advance trading platform and the discount broker which is also one of the cheapest in most of the segments. The ease of trading is high and the technologies are upgraded from time to time in this trading platform.
Customer Service :
Upstox review should be filled with all required data. So, here we’ve listed the customer service centers below:
Phone : +91-22-6130-9999, +91-22-2654-4100.
Email : [email protected]
Head Office :
30th Floor, Sunshine Tower,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar (W),
Mumbai – 400013.
807, New Delhi House,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001.
204,2nd Floor, Basant Complex,
Veer Savarkar Block, Shakarpur,
Near Nirman Vihar Metro, Delhi,
Contact of Upstox Other Offices :
Nagadurga Madhuri Kurapati
Address : Flat No. M08, 1st Floor,
Royal Palms Apartment, Lal Bahadur Shastri Nagar,
Vimanapura, Bangalore – 560017.
Phone : +91-98459-03388
Email : [email protected]
Rajani S K
Address : 1st floor, Rajdhani Buildings,
Opp. PRS Hospital, Karamana,
Trivandrum, Kerala. 695003.
Phone : +91-96333-50490
Phone : +91-96333-50570
Email : [email protected]
Address : Plot No 102-P, NCC Road,
Janardhan Hills, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.
Phone : +91-93814 57534
Email : [email protected]
UTTAR PRADESH –
Address : 1138, Vasundhra Colony,
Sec-4B, Meward Institute,
Ghaziabad, U.P, 201001.
Phone : 8800940022
Email : [email protected]
Address : A 303 Bajarang Complex Vakilpeth Reshimbag Square,
Phone : +91- 9764450022
Email : [email protected]
Address : 17/2, Harinagar, Opp. Bishops School, Kalyaninagar, Pune.
Phone : 1800-200-5225, +91-74100-00491
Email : [email protected]
Bhadresh Pravinbhai Shah
Address : A-3, Sagar Vaibhav Society, Laxman Mhatre Road,
Opposite Mary Immaculate Girls High School, Navagaon,
Dahisar West, Mumbai, 400068.
Phone : +91-92210-72650
Email : [email protected]
Address : G-10, Champawat Market,
Haldio Ka Rasta, Johri Bazar,
Phone : +91-98871-07536
Email : [email protected]
Dr. Chumchum Doloi Sarma
Address : Qtr No 2038, Sector II,
Refinery Township Noonmati,
Phone : +91-70023-43635
Email : [email protected]
CapitalVia Global Research Limited :
Upstox has partnered with CapitalVia to offer traders the chance to trade on alerts in realtime and make investing in capital markets accessible for all. CapitalVia Global Research Limited which is SEBI registered Investment Advisor is specialises in market research and financial consulting. A team of financial investment experts started CapitalVia with an aim to help out the trading community by providing credible professional investment and trading advice. CapitalVia mainly provides dedicated financial products which includes high quality signals and excellent customer services. This Research Limited assess traders risk profile and financial needs carefully before, suggesting the trader a product. CapitalVia Global Research Limited also provide trading recommendations based on quality research. There research team helps a trader achieve their financial objectives with excellent returns.
Why Traders are Choose Upstox (Upstox Review)?
Now, come to the most important part Upstox review. In the section Upstox review, we are going to describe the platform in more details. Traders are advisable to choose the brokerage firm after go through this Upstox review. There are multiple ways in which trader can open an account with Upstox. The trader can choose any one of the ways likes :
Online Process :
It is the first and foremost reason of choosing Upstox in this Upstox review. The most easiest way is to open a Upstox account online. The trader can just visit new.upstox.com and enter their details, including Aadhar card number and Pan Number. Upstox will verify these details realtime. The traders can they upload proofs of their identity, address and earnings online and trader will have their account opened. For verification trader will receive an OTP online on the mobile number registered to their Aadhar card.
Courier Process :
If the traders don’t have a Aadhar card then the trader can print out forms sign them and send it to on Upstox’s head office address. Upstox will use these to open their account.
Walk in Process :
The traders can also drop down to head office address. Upstox team can help them open an account.
Another Process Meet Upstox’s representative :
If traders want one of Upstox’s executives to come down to their home or office, Upstox’s representative can do that too. Just call us on+91-22-6130-9999 write to [email protected] and Upstox will send someone right over.
Low Brokerage Charges :
Low brokerage charges also consider as an another important point under Upstox review. As an online broker, Upstox trading platform is believe in keeping costs as low as possible for their online customers so that Upstox can pass on the savings to their clients and they can enjoy low brokerage fees. Upstox do not provide any investment tips or trading advice like other high-brokerage services.
Benefits of trading with Upstox :
Under the Upstox Review content, we are now going to discuss benefits of trading with it. Upstox is certified with the market regulator SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India). This trading platform has exchange memberships with all the leading exchanges in India, including the NSE, BSE, and MCX. Upstox is safe and a convenient option for all your stock market trading needs. And there are many benefits of trading with Upstox over any other brokerage firm in India. In the Upstox review, here is the lists of benefits of trading with Upstox.
Save costs :
Saving cost is the first and foremost objective to any trader. In Upstox review, we will definitely talk about how Upstox can save costs in comparison to other broker. The traders are bound to save costs. Maximum brokers in India charge brokerage as a percentage of turnover, but not Upstox. So, traders don’t pay brokerage on their trades with Upstox.
Industry heavyweight :
In Upstox review, another benefit with Upstox is the fact that we are an industry heavyweight. Despite beginning operations in 2012, our customers already account for Rs 5000 crore-worth daily turnover across all exchanges. This amounts to almost 2% of the total turnover on the NSE. We have tens of thousands of customers all across India in each and every state. This includes a lot of tier I, II, and III cities.
Seamless account opening procedure :
The market regulator SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) has mandated that every broker verify the details of their customers as part of the KYC (Know Your Customer) norms. Under Upstox review, this includes conducting an IPV (In person Verification). Upstox conduct this process over the web. So, the traders account opening process is seamless as well as quick. The whole process of opening an account, thus, usually takes 1-2 working days. While most brokers take days, sometimes weeks, to open up trading accounts for Upstox’s clients, Upstox trading platform strive to open their as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
Superior technology :
Technology is also an important factor in describing Upstox review. Upstox is also a strong proponent of leveraging technology. In the Upstox review, we get to know about this brokerage firm which consider thamselves as a technology based firm that is placed in the financial services space. Upstox look to constantly innovate and provide traders with tools to help make better and wiser trading decisions. Upstox trading platform’s brokerage calculator, SPAN calculator, and options builder tool are just some examples of how the leverage technology to provide trader with superior trading tools.
Quality customer service :
Quality customer service also plays a vital role in Upstox review. Upstox pride themselves in having one of the best customer service teams in India. Upstox trading platform strive to answer all calls within 30 seconds to minimize hold times, and their online ticketing system ensures that queries are answered promptly.
However, we’ve tried to cover every information in the Upstox review. You may find every bit of news and information from the Upstox review.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.