Upstox introduces a new facility for its customer. They have launched a 3-in-1 account opening offer. Here, instead of maintaining 3 accounts separately, Demat, trading, and savings account, you can open a single account and get the benefits of these 3 accounts together. Upstox opens this 3-in-1 account tie-up with IndusInd Bank. And they named it the Indusstox 3-in-1 account. And the interesting part is for opening this account, there is no minimum balance requirement. So, you can open a zero-balance bank account with Upstox Demat. First, I will discuss the basics of this IndusStox 3-in-1 account.
FAQs on IndusStox 3-in-1 Account
Yes, it does, Upstox provides the 3-in-1 account in a tie-up with the IndusInd Bank. And they name it an Indusstox 3-in-1 account. Here, you can get all the Demat, Trading, and Savings account facilities under one roof. This is a zero-balance bank account. All you need is a single account from Upstox.
In a normal situation where clients have to transfer money from their bank account to the trading account, here in a Smart Transfer facility, clients just have to allocate their funds for trading purposes without any kind of fund transfer fee.
Upstox has launched low-cost brokerage plans. Upstox charges, zero brokerage for equity delivery. This means they offer free delivery trades. Moreover, trading in other segments such as intraday trade and futures & options charges are at a maximum of Rs 20 for each order.
Upstox tie-up with IndusInd Bank. And Upstox has recently introduced the IndusStox 3-in-1 account. The 3-in-1 account in Upstox is a full bundle of Upstox Demat Account, Upstox Trading Account, and IndusInd Bank Account. It provides seamless trading, investment, as well as banking experience to users.
How to Open Upstox 3-in-1 Account?
To open the Upstox 3-in-1 Zero Balance bank account, just click on the link below:
Benefits of Opening an IndusStox 3-in-1 Account
These are the following benefits of the IndusStox 3-in-1 account.
- Upstox charge zero brokerage on the equity delivery trades.
- Here, you can open a zero-balance bank account.
- The maximum charge for intraday trade is Rs.20 per order.
- They also have Zero charges facility on Call and Trade ( that is Up to 10 calls per month).
- Upstox maximizes the benefits. There is no minimum balance requirement in your bank savings account.
- On all your debit card transactions you can get rewards. Here, you can use your banking rewards towards your brokerage charges.
- You can even earn Interest on your Balance.
- Real-time and also super-fast, fund transfer facility from your bank account to trading account.
- Fund transfer is absolutely free.
- There is no upper limit or cap for fund transfers.
- You can view your IndusInd Bank savings account balance in the trading account. And this means you can easily track all of your assets in 1 place, under 1 roof.
IndusStox 3-in-1 Zero Balance Bank Account Opening Eligibility
Upstox provides an account opening facility for both Indian as well as NRIs clients. To open an account to trade and invest in equities, f&o, commodities, currency, and other financial products. So, both the Indian residents as well as the NRIs can easily open an IndusStox 3-in-1 account.
IndusStox 3-in-1 Zero Balance Bank Account Brokerage
As a discount broker, Upstox is one of the popular low-cost brokerage companies in India. Therefore, cost competitiveness is one of the main success factors of the business. If we talk about Upstox brokerage charges, Upstox charges are absolutely nil. This means zero brokerage fees for trading in the equity delivery segment. Moreover, equity intraday trades brokerage charges which include both buy and sell orders are charged at Rs. 20/order or 0.01% (whichever is lower). In the same way, futures & options charges are at a maximum of Rs 20 for each order.
Steps to Open the IndusStox 3-in-1 Zero Balance Bank Account
In order to OPEN a 3-in-1 ACCOUNT with UPSTOX, you need to follow the process below:
- First of all, you need to provide two specific details with your, mobile number and your mail-id.
- Just after entering the above two details, you will get an OTP for verification. Thereafter, you need to put that OTP there.
- After that, you just have to enter your personal details like PAN number, birth date, and also referral ID (if any). Then press the “Next” button.
- The next step is to upload your signature and Income Proof (submitting income proof is optional).
- Now, if your Aadhar card is linked with your mobile number, in that case, you can use “e-Sign with Aadhar OTP”. In other cases, you can just click on the alternative option. There you need to download and print the form. Then sign it, and sent the courier to the Upstox head office in Mumbai.
- During the E-sign process with an Aadhar card, you need to upload your Aadhar card both front and back sides.
- This is the last step of the process. When your Aadhar card will be verified, you need to complete IPV (In-person verification) process. There you record a video of yourself and show your Aadhar card in that.
- After a few times, your 3-in-1 account will be ready to start Trading.
- Later, you have to send the Power of Attorney (POA) to the Upstox office. This is for the activation purpose of your IndusStox 3-in-1 account.
Therefore, Upstox is a discount broker and its tie-up with IndusInd Bank is a smart step indeed. Besides providing multiple facilities for both Indian and NRI customers, it also avails the zero balance bank account opening facility. So, grab this offer soon.