Many times I listen to one thing from my Zerodha customers they do not get Zerodha contact numbers in times of any technical issues. But this is partially true. In this post, I will discuss some essential contact details to be saved by Zerodha clients. At the end of this post, I will give you the link to bookmark the Zerodha customer care page of Zerodha’s official site.
FAQs on Zerodha Customer Details
Here are the Zerodha customer care numbers with different segments.
New account opening. 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM. 080 4719 2020. 080 7117 5337.
Support. 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM. 080 4718 1888.
Call & trade. 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM. 080 4718 1888.
To reach the Zerodha Kolkata 4 or Kalyani branch customer care number, you need to contact Mr. Indrajit MUkherjee on this page.
Yes, Zerodha customer service is open on Saturday. It is only closed on Sunday. So you can get a service for 6 days a week from Zerodha.
Why you must expect self-service at Zerodha?
Every Zerodha customer must remember one thing Zerodha is not a full-service broker. So if you comment that the service of Zerodha is not up to the mark, rethink. Zerodha focuses on self-service, clients are opting for self-service in return for a damn cheap brokerage. So you can not expect a service comparable to a full-service broker who charges brokerage 10 times more than Zerodha.
Where to contact if traders face any issues in the Zerodha Kite platform?
Many times, we get calls from Zerodha Kite users that they cannot trade on the first or last 15 minutes of the market opening or closing. And for that, they keep complaining about it over the phone. But the fact is during the 1st 15 minutes of the market opening and the last 15 minutes of the market closing, the market is super volatile. So at that time execution of trade become difficult. So it’s better to avoid these two 15 volatile minutes.
Apart from the above if you face any other issue related to Kite, instead of contacting the local sales office, you should contact the head office of the Zerodha branch. Only then you could get a proper and more accurate service. Because to them, all sorts of technical facilities are available. The support number is 080 4718 1888.
How to connect to Zerodha’s contact easily during trading hours?
Before contacting Zerodha support first know the alternatives. In case you are trading you can get access to 3 trading platforms. No 1) Zerodha Pi. But in case you are trading with Pi and it becomes down OR order execution problem you can think of alternate No 2) Zerodha Kite. In case Kite is also down simply write trade.zerodha.com in your browser and most likely you can execute your pending order by logging there.
As you can see once you open the contact section, three segments will appear. New account opening, support, and call & trade. For each section, different numbers are available.
- New Account Opening: If you want to open a new account or if you have any queries regarding the process of opening an account, you may contact these numbers below. The service timing is from 9.00 am in the morning to 6.00 pm in the evening.
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
080 4719 2020
080 7117 5337
- Support: If you want to avail of any kind of support regarding the Zerodha Kite, you need to provide your ZPIN or telephone code to them and you can avail it. You can find your ZPIN from the console-my profile section.
8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
080 4718 1888
- Call & Trade: Lastly, call and trade. Some traders prefer to do the buy sell by call & trade. For them, Zerodha has opened a call and trade facility. The charge is now Rs.50 per trade. It is changeable. For call and trade, the number is given below.
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
080 4718 1888
As now the entire world is fighting COVID-19, Zerodha sales offices are closed as a preventative measure against the spread of Corona Virus. You can reach out to their executive who will be working from home at 080 4719 2020 / 080 7117 5337 this number.
How to use the Zerodha contact page effectively?
- Open the contact page by clicking HERE. On the page, Zerodha’s support number and the call-and-trade number are given. Note them and save them for future use.
- Next scroll below the page. If you want to contact me click to select your city and select Kolkata in the dropdown.
- You will be able to see my contact details on the Zerodha customer care page. Just save my contact details as ZERODHA KOLKATA in your address book.
- You can also refer me to your non-Zerodha friends to me for joining Zerodha by CLICKING HERE.
In conclusion, Zerodha provides its customers with multiple contact numbers for different segments, including new account openings, support, and call & trade. It’s important to note that Zerodha is a self-service broker, which means clients should expect to take a more active role in managing their accounts. Additionally, Zerodha’s trading platforms, such as Pi and Kite, are available for traders to execute trades. If any issues arise, it’s best to contact the head office of the Zerodha branch for proper and accurate service. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Zerodha sales offices may be closed, but customers can still reach out to the executive working from home. By bookmarking the Zerodha customer care page and saving essential contact details, customers can easily reach out for assistance or support.