Zerodha has started their operation in India in the year 2010 and in the last 7 years, they have become India’s one of the largest stock brokers. But how did they manage to make this much progress in such a small time? This was made possible as Zerodha has created an affiliate marketing model that was very much realistic in the Indian context. Clients refer to clients – this was the affiliate marketing concept. In return, the referring client will receive a part of the referred client’s brokerage. So we must know the Zerodha referral payout process too as we should know how to earn the Zerodha referral commission?
Nowadays we recommend many things to our friends. We recommend some mobile phones, laptops, a TV that we use or cars, etc. But we do not get anything in return against these referrals. What about an idea if we get some money against referring our friends to the broker (ZERODHA) that we are trading with.
Who Can Join Zerodha Referral Commission Program?
- Anyone who has a Zerodha trading account can join the Zerodha referral program.
- Apply for a Zerodha trading and Demat account first.
- Once your client id is activated you will get access to your back office Q.
- You can start referring your friends or relatives from your Q back office or use the referral form below.
Zerodha Referral Form
You can see the Zerodha referral form above. If you do not have an account in Zerodha you can use the form given above to apply for a Zerodha account. Once you apply for a new account in Zerodha you will receive a call back from the Zerodha team and your Zerodha account can be opened in as low as 3 days. Now even Zerodha supports instant account opening with Aadhar card.
So, once your Zerodha account is opened you are on board you can start referring clients to Zerodha and start earning a referral commission. I have already discussed the Zerodha referral process in details in my earlier post. You can check how much commission has accumulated in your Q back office of Zerodha. Check the image below:
You can check in the image the threshold for the Zerodha referral commission payout is Rs. 2020. So till Rs. 2020 is not accumulated you can not request for a Zerodha referral payout.
How To Request For Zerodha Referral Payout:
- Option – 1: You can send a Zerodha referral payout request from your Q back-office itself by clicking the orange colored WITHDRAW button in your WALLET.
- Option – 2: Alternatively you can log in to bo.zerodha.com from internet explorer browser and request a payout from there. Remember this site opens from internet explorer only.
OPTION – 1:
This is the easiest way to request for Zerodha referral commission payout. Referral payout process has been revised, effective from 1st March 2017, a new process has been implemented, providing e-signed declaration letter by using Aadhar is mandatory. You may follow the below steps to do the Digital signature:
- Print this form, fill it up.
- Open digit and click on “Free Trial”.
- Once you logged in you have to give Aadhar number and click OK, you will receive OTP on your Aadhar linked mobile number for verification.
- Once verification completed, scan the printed document and upload it to digit.
- To sign the document digitally, click on sign option, you will receive OTP, put OTP to complete the process.
- Once your signed download the same and send the copy to [email protected].
So once your digio declaration is submitted to Zerodha you can simply log in to your Q back office and go to WALLET section. Just click the orange colored WITHDRAW button and your Zerodha referral commission will be paid out to your bank account.
OPTION – 2 (Old Method):
Login to bo.zerodha.com with your back office ID and password. You must use internet explorer as the browser.
This will log into your Zerodha back office. See the image below:
Click on ASSOCIATE PROGRAM in the left-hand side menu.
Click on REFERRAL WALLET. This will open the referral wallet of yours in the back office. Click on the CLAIM button and you can claim your pending Zerodha referral commission.
In this way, you can earn a handsome monthly income from Zerodha referral payout. No selling, no commitment, start earning Rs. 15000 per month today. We will now show you how to earn from referring.
How To Earn Rs 15000 Per Month By Referring Friends To Zerodha?
Friends, now I will show you a simple technique of how to earn Rs 15000 per month. I know you are already trading in the stock market as you are reading my blog. You are already making some bucks from the market. But there are other ways of earning money from the market. Please read this technique of earning risk-free money from the market.
Zerodha Referral Program
Steps to earn Rs 15000 per month
- You should have an active account in Zerodha. If you do not have an account in Zerodha you can open an account by filling up the form above and we will get in touch with you for account opening.
- Now ask among your friends who want to open a trading account with a reputed stock broker.
- Collect some friend’s name, phone number, and email ids.
- Above you will see a small form to input name, phone number and email id.
- Just put your friend’s name, phone number and email id in the form. Replace the default referral id with your 6 digit Zerodha client id.
- Hit submit. The lead will be registered on Zerodha database.
- Your friend will soon be contacted by some authorized representative of Zerodha and they will guide him about the account opening process.
- Once the account is opened the same will be mapped under your client id and any brokerage generated by your friend, you will receive 10% share of that.
You can refer as many as friends or relatives as you like to refer in this way. See the image below which tells you can earn Rs. 15000 per month by referring just 50 friends to Zerodha.
So from today, just start referring your friends to Zerodha and earn handsome referral commission just sitting at your home. You will also receive free benefits as mentioned in our page Zero Brokerage Club.
Till early 2018 Zerodha continued this program of Zerodha referral payout scheme also known as Zerodha referral commission was into effect. But after that they stopped paying cash commissions to the clients. Instead of this they came up with new referral benefits that was build on a point system. In the new system you will earn 300 points per successful referral (when the referred person will open the trading and demat account). You can now redeem the points in exchange of many free benefits.