Zerodha has started their operation in India in the year 2010 and in the last 7 years they have become India’s one of the largest stock brokers. But how did they manage to make this much progress in such a small time? This was made possible as Zerodha has created an affiliate marketing model that was very much realistic in Indian context. Clients refer clients – this was the affiliate marketing concept. In return the referring client will receive a part of the referred client’s brokerage. So we must know the Zerodha referral payout process too as we should know how to earn the Zerodha referral commission?
Who Can Join Zerodha Referral Commission Program?
- Anyone who has a Zerodha trading account can join the Zerodha referral program.
- Apply for a Zerodha trading and demat account first.
- Once your client id is activated you will get access to your back office Q.
- You can start referring your friends or relatives from your Q back office or use the referral form below.
You can see the Zerodha referral form above. If you do not have an account in Zerodha you can use the form given above to apply for a Zerodha account. Once you apply for a new account in Zerodha you will receive a call back from the Zerodha team and your Zerodha account can be opened in as low as 3 days. Now even Zerodha supports instant account opening with Aadhar card.
So, once your Zerodha account is opened you are on board you can start referring clients to Zerodha and start earning referral commission. I have already discussed the Zerodha referral process in details in my earlier post. You can check how much commission has accumulated in your Q back office of Zerodha. Check the image below:
You can check in the image the threshold for the Zerodha referral commission payout is Rs. 2020. So till Rs. 2020 is not accumulated you can not request for a Zerodha referral payout.
How To Request For Zerodha Referral Payout:
- Option – 1: You can send a Zerodha referral payout request from your Q back office itself by clicking the orange colored WITHDRAW button in your WALLET.
- Option – 2: Alternatively you can login to bo.zerodha.com from internet explorer browser and request a payout from there. Remember this site opens from internet explorer only.
OPTION – 1:
This is the easiest way to request for Zerodha referral commission payout. Referral payout process has been revised, effective from 1st March 2017, a new process has been implemented, providing e-signed declaration letter by using Aadhar is mandatory. You may follow the below steps to do the Digital signature:
- Once you logged in you have to give Aadhar number and click OK, you will receive OTP in your Aadhar linked mobile number for verification.
- Once verification completed, scan the printed document and upload it to digio.
- To Sign the document digitally, click on sign option, your will receive OTP, put OTP to complete process.
- Once your signed download the same and send the copy to [email protected].
So once your digio declaration is submitted to Zerodha you can simply log in to your Q back office and go to WALLET section. Just click the orange colored WITHDRAW button and your Zerodha referral commission will be paid out to your bank account.
OPTION – 2 (Old Method):
Login to bo.zerodha.com with your back office ID and password. You must use internet explorer as the browser.
This will log into your Zerodha back office. See the image below:
Click on ASSOCIATE PROGRAM in the left-hand side menu.
Click on REFERRAL WALLET. This will open the referral wallet of yours in the back office. Click on the CLAIM button and you can claim your pending Zerodha referral commission.
In this way, you can earn a handsome monthly income from Zerodha referral payout. No selling, no commitment, start earning Rs. 15000 per month today.