Corporate accounts are diversified from personal or investment bank accounts. This type of accounts is provided services that respond to business needs and thus have different regulations in regards to the opening process. Corporate accounts are basically opened to meet business purposes. Main advantages in the opening account are many offshore jurisdictions offer positive tax benefits for companies who wish to open a corporate account. Also, many companies are opening one overseas with the intention of managing their income and growing their assets in a more profitable offshore environment. In this article, we will cover the discussion on Corporate Account In Zerodha (India’s Leading Broker).
When opening a corporate account then it is crucial to choose a recognized worldwide financial center. This account reflects the client’s business needs since each jurisdiction provides different services. Each business center in the corporate account is regulated by a different financial authority. Also, the corporate account is thus critical to make sure that the offshore jurisdiction client select to the bank with will address the client’s business objectives.
Documents required to open a corporate account in Zerodha?
- Documents are duly filled with the Trading and Demat or Commodity forms along with the photographs of the Authorized Signatories or Whole Time Directors and signed across by them.
- The PAN card copy of the Company and the PAN card copies of each Authorized Signatory or Whole Time Director of the firm.
- Address proof copy of the Company and the address proof copy of each of the Authorized Signatory or Whole Time Directors of the Company.
- Proof of Bank account which includes A copy of a canceled cheque leaf or Bank statement or Bank passbook or Letter from the Bank.
- Balance Sheet’s copy of the Company for the last two financial years which is to be submitted every year.
- Income proof documents of the Company, which are included in :
- 6 month Bank statement or passbook of the company account.
- Latest audited Profit and Loss statement.
- Income tax return (ITR) Acknowledgement.
- If the Company is newly incorporated, then a net worth certificate from a Chartered Accountant and an Income Tax Return declaration (ITR) is required. If the Income Tax Return declaration (ITR) return hasn’t been filed, declaration of Income Tax returns has to be submitted.
- The Certificate of Incorporation of the Company with the seal and signature of the Authorized Signatory of the company.
- Other documents are required MOA (“Memorandum of Association”) and the AOA (“Articles of Association”) of the company. The first four pages of the MOA and AOA should have the seal and signature of the Authorized Signatory of the company.
- Form 32 filed by the company which is the names of present Directors do not appear on the MOA or AOA.
- Photographs of Individual Promoters holding control which depends on either directly or indirectly.
- Needed Companies and all the Directors FATCA declaration.
- Duly filled annexures which are attached with the authorized director’s signature and the company’s seal affixed on the authorized director’s signature and board resolution.
Brokerage Charges and Other Charges for Trading with a Corporate Account at Zerodha :
Account opening charges are for a corporate account : Trading and DEMAT Account for Rs.300. Commodity Account for Rs.200.
Annual Maintenance Charges for a Corporate or a Company is Rs.1000+18% GST per year and the charges for trading are: Equity Delivery charges are Rs.20 per executed order or 0.1% of turnover whichever is lower. Equity Intraday charges are Rs.20 per executed order or 0.01% of turnover whichever is lower. Futures charges are Rs.20 per executed order or 0.01% of turnover whichever is lower. Options charges are Rs.20 per executed order. Currency Futures charges are Rs.20 per executed order or 0.01% of turnover whichever is lower. Currency Options charges are Rs.20 per executed order. Call and Trade Services charges are Rs.20 per order placed by a dealer at Zerodha.
The Benefits of Opening a Corporate Account :
- Main benefits are enjoyed corporate discounts based on client’s annual training requirements.
- Take advantage of our free student registration program, saving client and client’s team time and money.
- Set up flexible invoicing and billing agreements that suit client’s business and resourcing or training requirements.
Flexible Online Training Programme that Delivers :
- Students can learn anytime – anywhere, giving the client the flexibility to train office, home-based and agency employees seamlessly.
- Students can learn at their own pace.
- Students are thoroughly tested by online assessments. Each module’s test must be passed before progressing to the next and this is the best process to learn.
- The final end of course exam uses online training program specially designed moderation simulation tool. This moderator a flavor of a real moderation environment gives the last assessment and testing the student’s ability to weigh-up information and make the correct moderation decision.
Once The client has signed up to a corporate account we’ll send the client a copy of our free manager’s training guide. This helpful guide provides clients with an overview of the training for each assessed module enabling the client to support and understand the training path client’s moderators are on.
- Invest In Client’s Team.
- Protect Client’s Brand.
- Raise Standards.
- Promote Best Practice.
Do Corporate Account Holders at Zerodha Allow to Invest in Mutual Funds?
Yes, corporate accounts at Zerodha can invest in mutual funds using Coin. Which clients have opened their accounts before 15th September 2015 they will have to close their DEMAT accounts with IL&FS and open a DEMAT with Zerodha.
These are the brief discussion and guidance regarding Corporate Account In Zerodha. It will surely help the traders.