Zerodha Pi is one of the finest trading platform that I have came across. Pi trading platform has many new additions and advantages on other platforms like Nest / Now or Odin. I have seen Pi is the lightest trading platform in terms of memory usage. Here I am trying to discuss few simple steps on how to use Pi. To start trading with Pi or to open an account in Zerodha fill up the form below and you can access Pi almost instantly.
Instant Access To Zerodha Pi
Advantages of Zerodha Pi
- Advanced charting – 10 different types of charts with 80 built-in technical indicators
- Simple scripting for semi automated trading – Code advanced strategies with a simple yet powerful scripting language
- Easy pattern recognition
- 50,000 candles worth of FREE historical data.
- Real time trade signals from expert advisors (EA)
- Artificial intelligence and Genetic algorithms
- Direct trading from the chart is possible
- Usage of bracket orders and cover orders
How to use Zerodha Pi
Run Pi From the desktop shortcut. Open your market watch. Add your favorite symbol. You can open charts of your favorite symbol also. You can open intraday or historical charts as you want. You can add your favorite indicators / pivot points / different candle types (heikin ashi / renko etc). To start trading with Pi or to open an account in Zerodha check our Zerodha Club here.
I have created a simple video on Zerodha Pi usage. Watch it below:
Overall in my experience Pi is a great platform for trading using bracket or cover orders. Using bracket order or cover orders in Pi platform you can automate your trading. In same order you can put the target and stop loss and remove your mind from trading. You can also trail your stop loss automatically in Pi. To know more on bracket or cover orders click here. To start trading with Pi or to open an account in Zerodha CLICK HERE.