There is a saying of Warren Buffett “The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” Though he highlighted the stock market, this saying is applicable in all segments of a market. Mainly, a market is a platform where everyone comes with a winning mindset. Therefore, those who control their greed and fear can reach the peak of success. Many of the investors can’t stick to the profitable level most of the time, only for their wrong attitudinal behavior. Following a trend is undoubtedly necessary but along with it, a trading mind is also important. Today we come with an unbiased indicator, IV-Jempol Metatrader Indicators Free Download is provided in this article. After discussing a few points on a winning traders’ mindset, we will come to IV-Jempol Metatrader Indicators Free Download point.
Firstly, I would like to jot down some points on traders’ mindset. After that, we will talk about a particular indicator.
- Control Greed and Fear– These are the major reasons behind most of the drawbacks in the market. Traders must learn how to control emotions on a trading platform. Suppose a trader buys a security in the morning to get a profitable return but after some time the market reverse and due to fear he sold the security early before market closing. After selling, the trader saw a sudden uptrend movement in the market. Hence, he started trading with greed and loses trade for fear. This should not be done.
- Stick to a Plan- Mind divergent is always considered as a risk factor in trading. Always make your decision prior to putting your money in the market. After diving into the market, divergent in planning is considered as suicide. Stick to a plan from the beginning, don’t change it after a while due to confusion. There is no space for confusion in the market, either you win or you lose.
- Follow the Trend– Each and every trader should remember a thing, that is we retail traders can’t create the trade in a market. Our space is limited, we can only follow the trend, that’s the only thing we can do. In order to follow the correct trend, there are various indicators, charts, technical studies available. Besides technical analysis, you can follow the fundamental data also to get a macro view of any security.
- Always be patience– Be patience in a market while trading, this is one of the golden rules for a successful trader. Losing patience is considered a sin in the market. No one wants to lose hard-earned money. If you are adamant to become a successful trader then patience is your only key to reach the peak of the success.
- Keep Yourself Updated– Always keep yourself updated with national-international economics, business, Govt policies, rules-regulations, other factors. This is the only way by which you can gather knowledge for trading. Knowledge is a ladder which will take you to the peak of a profitable trade.
Therefore, these are some basic points which will guide you to become a successful trader. Now come to the second part of the article, FREE MetaTrader indicators free download: IV-Jempol Indicator. This is considered an unbiased indicator.
Free download Metatrader Indicators (IV-Jempol Metatrader Indicators Free Download)
This indicator is able to supply thumbs up to your trading. You can use it as an unbiased indicator or signal with other warning sign. A screenshot is attached below, check it out:
If you want, you can access the particular indicators free download version by clicking the link below. TO DOWNLOAD CLICK HERE
Indrajit is a professional blogger and trading system developer. Amibroker expert, WordPress expert, SEO expert and stock market analyst.Trading since 2002, he has started the journey of StockManiacs.net on 2008. He follows Indian and world stock markets closely.