Metastock (MS) is one of the most powerful and demanding trading software, introduced by Steve Achelis in the year 1982. For over 30 years it is rated as no. one market analysis tool. The design is specially made for intraday traders to get live market data and comes with the most reliable trading solution. Customization facility is available here, one can customize any trading solutions according to his preferred style. Today’s article will provide a Metastock 12 Review as well as will provide the Metastock 12 download link.
Metastock 12 Features
MS 12 carries different features with it. Traders can get beneficial tools and options in this trading software. Toolbox of Metastock 12 consists of the following features:
Charting, Exploration, System Testing, Forecaster
- Expert Advisor
- Real-time alert
- Automated Buy-Sell Signal’
- Scan on the Market according to one’s choice
- Find out what strategies are working now
- Find out what securities are working best
- Detailed Profit and Loss Statement
- There are more than 200 technical indicators available here.
- Statistical forecast details
- Hand draw patterns available
- To form chart traders can select any pattern.
Metastock 12 Review
- It provides customizable features and flexible in nature. If traders are confident enough and can develop personal strategies, may use this customize option for trade.
- Among various beneficial offers, supporting tool, free supporting line-chat, instant message, forum visit facility are the most eye-catching facilities here.
- It is an essential part of Reuters product line which is used by institutional managers.
- Currently, it has more than 300,000 retail customers all over the globe.
- It is easy to use if you are familiar with its features.
List of in-built line studies that MetaStock 12 includes:
- Andrews’ PitchforkCycle Lines
- Cycle Lines
- Equidistant Channel
- Fibonacci Arcs, Fans, Retracements, Projections
- Fibonacci Time Zones
- Gann Lines, Fans, Grids
- Linear Regression Trendline
- ODDS™ Probability Cones
- Quadrant Lines
- Raff Regression Channel
- Speed Resistance Lines
- Standard Deviation Channel
- Standard Error Channel
- Tirone Levels
Minimum System Requirements:
Operating System – Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
Processor – Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
RAM – Minimum 2GB RAM, Recommended: 6GB RAM
Video – Video card and monitor supporting at least 32-bit color at 1024×768 or higher
Hard Disk – 1GB of Available disk space
Internet Connection – Broadband / High-speed Internet connection
Metastock 12 Download Link
You can download Metastock 12 by clicking on this link below:
To know more about Metastock and get MS tutorial, you can go through our Metastock section.
Indrajit is a professional blogger and trading system developer. Amibroker expert, WordPress expert, SEO expert and stock market analyst.Trading since 2002, he has started the journey of StockManiacs.net on 2008. He follows Indian and world stock markets closely.