Sharekhan has always been popular among investors for the outcome from its research desk. The stocks recommended by Sharekhan consistently outperformed the benchmark indices. After the roll out of GST, the market is experiencing new highs and the stocks are getting evaluated in a new perspective. In this new light, Sharekhan Value Guide August 2017 may help the investors with the insight and research output.
GST is seen as a radical reformative step which will be beneficial to the Indian economy as a whole and to the equities as an investment class in the medium and long term. But in very short term this reform may cause disruption in the smooth running of the business. Hence it is important to invest in hand picked stocks chosen after a good amount of research. And market running at all time high may also try to find some respite before conquering new heights.
Let us discuss some of the stocks mentioned in the Sharekhan Value Guide August 2017.
- CESC – CESC is expected to give a 6% return with a price target of Rs 1000. P/E for fiscal 17 is 14.6, which is expected to come down to 12 by fiscal 19.
- HDFC Bank – HDFC Bank is supposed to reach the price target of Rs 1950 giving 9% return by fiscal 19. P/E is also expected to come down from 31.4 to 21.8 by that time.
- IndusInd Bank – The newbie in the private bank sector, IndusInd Bank is a fast growing bank and is expected to give a return of 7% by fiscal 19 with a price target of Rs 1750. P/E in this fiscal is 34 which is expected to come down at 20.7 by fiscal 19.
- ITC – ITC till today earns lots of cash from its cigarette business. A leading company in FMCG sector, ITC is expected to give 14% return by fiscal 19. P/E is to come down to 24.8 from 33.9.
- Maruti Suzuki – Maruti is expected to reach Rs 8500 from Rs 7708 with an upside of 10%. P/E is currently 31.9 which is to hit 22.9 by fiscal 19.
- Zee Entertainment Limited (ZEEL) – Zee is projected to give a 13% return with a price target of Rs 610 and P/E target of 29 by fiscal 19.
- Reliance Industries – Reliance is also expected to give a high return but the price target has not been given yet in Sharekhan Value Guide 2017.
Sharekhan Value Guide August 2017 has given names of a few stocks for buy and hold in 2017. But as the investment in equity market always has some inherent risks involved, investors are advised to invest and exit at their own risk in equities. Investors can download the full report of Sharekhan Value Guide August 2017 from here.
Partha, an engineer by education, is theoratically actively following the stock and commodity markets since 1990. He is an active trader since 2003. He has received formal education in future and options and quantum analysis. He is presently working on research oriented projects using Python and data analytics.