SuperTrend Indicator was introduced by Oliver Seban and initially developed by Jason Robinson. This indicator has the massive benefit of giving correct signals on all time frames in all markets. ST indicator is derived from the average true range (ATR). As you can see in the attached image, the blue line below the price signifies a bullish trend while the red line above the price signifies a bearish trend. The Super Trend indicator parameters help you set the ATR size and multiplier. Let me gift you a Super Trend for MT4 platform here. We will also present you with a tweaked and improved version of the ST indicator at the end of the post.
ST indicator depends on the market trend. Sometimes, it may give a false signal as well as whipsaw, by not reacting to the changing trend. Therefore, be aware of it.
Download Super Trend for MT4
You can download and use the super trend for MT4 formula by clicking the download link here.
And now you will instantly see the nearly-perfect super trend for MT4 formula appear in the charts. The above image shows how the indicator looks like when plotted on a chart.
Steps for installing the indicator in MT4:
- Download/Copy/Save the SuperTrend.ex4 file into your DATA FOLDERS –> MQL4 –> INDICATORS folder.
- Close your MetaTrader application (assuming it’s currently open, ignore this if the application is not open)
- Launch your MetaTrader application
- On the left-hand side, look for the “Navigator” window
- Then look into the “Custom Indicators” directory
- Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1
- Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart. Voila, you can now see SuperTrend indicator on your charts.
For trading the SuperTrend Indicator we suggest you open charts of different time frames. Daily, hourly, 15-minutes, and 5-minutes. For day traders I suggest to trade on a 5-minute time frame chart, but keep an eye on the trend of higher time frame charts. To find out buy-sell signals, entry-exit time, super trend considers one of the best indicators in the technical analysis. If you learn to use the indicator properly, it can help you a lot to find out the market trend.
Small Tweak in Super Trend for MT4
MT4 SuperTrend Plus is our tweaked and improved version of the SuperTrend indicator.
What is MT4 SuperTrend Plus??
This is one of the simplest trailing stop loss systems that even filters the sideways choppy markets. MT4 SuperTrend Plus is a tweak in the original MT4 SuperTrend indicator and is the most accurate stop loss indicator template system, even a child can trade with it. 101% you need it in your Metatrader trading indicator Basket. Must have for all forex, stock or commodity traders.
The MT4 SuperTrend Plus Identifies Choppy Markets Accurately. It can be used for both intraday trading and delivery trading. The tool can also be used for scalping.
Buy Signal Rules
For a buy setup wait for both SuperTrend Plus indicators to come below the price and generate a confirmed buy signal.
Sell Signal Rules
Similarly, for a sell setup wait for both Super Trend Plus indicators to come above the price and generate a confirmed sell signal.
Whenever both Super Trend Plus indicators differ in signals, it is a choppy market and it is advisable for traders to stay in sidelines.
Check the charts above and understand why you need Super Trend Plus in your trading…
What You Will Get After Purchase
- Firstly, there will be SuperTrendPlus indicator.
- Secondly, there will be SuperTrendPlus template.
- Last but not the least: No installation or usage guide. Read this listing page carefully for buy / sell / short / cover rules.
Download Tweaked Super Trend for MT4 :
Buyers will be able to access download links immediately after payment. Since selling software, which is not a tangible good or service and also can be replicated immediately after sell, our all sales are final and we do not accept returns.
Buy MT4 SuperTrend Plus: $49
Terms & Conditions:
- All sales are final and we do not accept any money-back requests!
- Only serious buyers hit the “buy now” button.
- PayPal is at present the only accepted payment method.