Bharat Forge Limited (BFL) is an Indian multinational company, which is involved in automobiles, power, oil and gas, construction and mining, locomotive, marine, and aerospace industries. This is mainly a Pune-based company. Here, we are going to demonstrate Bharat Forge Share Price Graph And News.
About the company
Bharat Forge Limited was founded by Nilkanthrao Kalyani in 1961. This company is part of the Kalyani Group, which is a USD $2.5 billion conglomerate with 10,000 global workforce. Bharat Forge Limited has made a strong foray into the defense and aerospace sectors. This is moving from being a components manufacturer to a complete product maker. Bharat Forge Limited has signed a joint venture with France-based power generation company Alstom for turbines and generators. Alstom holds 51% of the shares and Bharat Forge 49% in the joint venture of this company. In this Alstom Bharat Forge, Power Ltd has started its manufacturing facility at Sanand in Gujarat.
Bharat Forge Limited (BFL)’s “bread and butter” products include front axle beams, steering knuckles, connecting rods and crankshafts. As part of its risk mitigation efforts, this company diversified into a variety of industrial sectors including oil and gas, infrastructure, and marine. Bharat Forge Limited (BFL) is aiming to double its revenues by 2020. This company is one of the stocks in the Bombay Stock Exchange. Some of Bharat Forge Limited (BFL)’s largest customers include Daimler Group, VW Group, Meritor, Dana etc. with extensive collaboration also with all major truck manufacturers including Paccar, Volvo, Navistar etc.
Company summary –
After describing company summary, we will go for Bharat Forge Share Price Graph And News. Bharat Forge Limited (BFL) is developing the company’s capabilities in electric vehicles by investing in the development of market-beating proprietary batteries. This company is a strategic investment in electric motorbike company Tork Motorcycles. In defense and aerospace, Bharat Forge Limited (BFL)’s latest collaborations have made it possible to develop complete ATV solutions and are now aiming to make its own helicopter engine.
Bharat Forge Limited has manufacturing operations in 4 locations :
- Mundhwa: Mundhwa have forging and machining facility spread across 100 acres of the largest forging facility in the world.
- Satara : Satara has general engineering division.
- Baramati: Baramati has forging and machining facility, known for its ring rolling presses.
- Chakan: Chakan has machining facility.
Registered Address –
Bharat Forge Limited –
Mundhwa, Pune Cantonment,
Pune – 411 036, Maharashtra, India.
Tel Nos.: +91-20-6704 2777/2476
Fax No.: +91-20- 2682 2163
Email: [email protected]
Bharat Forge Share Price Graph
Company financials :
Company financials are essential to describe Bharat Forge Share Price. Bharat Forge Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Steel Forgings which contributed Rs 5019.82 Crore to Sales Value which is 93.42 % of Total Sales. Scrap which contributed Rs 185.12 Crore to Sales Value which is 3.44 % of Total Sales. Export Incentives which contributed Rs 117.66 Crore to Sales Value which is 2.18 % of Total Sales. Job Work which contributed Rs 32.72 Crore to Sales Value which is 0.60 % of Total Sales. Dies which contributed Rs 10.55 Crore to Sales Value which is 0.19 % of Total Sales. Wind Mills which contributed Rs 7.07 Crore to Sales Value which is 0.13 % of Total Sales for the year ending 31st March 2018. For the quarter ended 30th September, 2018, the company has reported a Standalone sales of Rs 1679.21 Crore, up 13.49 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 1479.66 Crore and up 33.48 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 1258.02 Crore which is this company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 227.49 Crore in the latest quarter. As on 30th September 2018, the company has a total of 465,588,632 shares outstanding.
The Board of Directors of the company :
- BN Kalyani is the Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Amit B Kalyani is an Executive Director of the company.
- S E Tandale is another Executive Director of this company.
- P C Bhalerao is a Non-Executive Director of this company.
- S M Thakore is a Director of the company.
- PH Ravikumar is another Director of this company.
- T Mukherjee is one of the Director of the company.
- G K Agarwal Deputy is the Managing Director of this company.
- B P Kalyani is an Executive Director of the company.
- Kishore Salvatore is one of the Executive Director of this company.
- Pratap G Pawar is a Director of the company.
- Lalita D Gupte is the Director of this company.
- Naresh Narad is one of the Director of this company.
- Vimal Bhandari is the Director of the company.
Name of the Shareholder belonging to the category – “Public and holding more than 1% of the Total No.of Shares” :
- Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Amansa Holdings Private Limited.
- RELIANCE CAPITAL TRUSTEE CO. LTD. – account RELIANCE MULTI CAP FUND.
- The shareholder includes Hermes Investment Funds PLC on Behalf of Hermes Global Emerging Markets Fund.
- Foreign Nationals.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Trustee Private Limited account Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Fund.
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI).
- Clearing Members.
- Bodies Corporate.
News of the company :
Bharat Forge Limited tanks 8% after Class 8 truck orders decline sharply in November. The latest news of this company, Prabhudas Lilladher recommended accumulate rating on Bharat Forge with a target price of Rs 696 in its research report dated 5th November 2018. ICICI Direct is bullish on Bharat Forge has recommended buy rating on the stock with a target price of Rs 700 in its research report dated 5th November 2018. Bharat Forge Limited Standalone September 2018 Net Sales at Rs 1,679.21 crore, up 33.48% Q-o-Q.
Besides the Bharat Forge Share Price, to get more information on other companies, visit our Stock Technical page.