The GANN Square of 9 is basically a spiral of numbers. The initial value can be found in the center of the spiral. This value is then increased by moving in a spiral form. Normally the center value is 1 and the step is one creating the spiral shown below.
GANN Recommendation: Buy at / above: Targets: Stoploss : Sell at / below: Targets: Stoploss :
How to use?
1. Our Calculator is based on the theory of W. D. GANN's Square Of 9. Gann relied heavily on geometrical and numerical relationships and created several tools to help with his work. Among these tools are the Square of Nine, Square of 144, and the Hexagon.
2. The Square of Nine, or Square as we will refer to here, can be constructed in at least two ways. The static Square has the number 1 at the center and the dynamic Square has the historic low of the time series in the center. The Square is a grid of numbers that begins in the center with the number 1. The number 2 is entered in the box to the left of the number 1. Moving up and around clockwise (some are constructed by moving anticlockwise so as to work consistently with astro charts), 1 is added to the previous number and the resulting number is entered in the box. This is repeated in a spiral around the center.
3. The important parts of the Square are the center, the Cardinal Cross composed of the vertical and horizontal rows that intersect at the middle of the square, and the lines extending at 45 degrees, 135 degrees, 225 degrees, and 315 degrees that constitute the Fixed Cross. The Cardinal Cross and Fixed Cross are used to determine likely points of support and resistance.
4. This calculator is meant for trading only intraday.
5. Enter the LTP (last traded price) or WAP (weighed average price) of any stock / index/ future anytime during the market hours.
6. The ideal time is 15min - 1hr after market opens.
7. If you are unable to find the WAP, you can also enter last traded price of the stock / underlying.
8. After entering the price, click calculate button.
9. You will get the buy and sell recommendations.
10. Follow the recommendations you get to trade.
11. For more detailed study on GANN Square Of 9, please click the Like To Download button below to download the following e-book The Definitive Guide to Forecasting Using W.D. Gann's Square of Nine by Patrick Mikula. You need a facebook / twitter account to download this ebook free.
Tags: gann square of 9 calculator, gann square of nine, gann square of 9 calculator free download, gann calculator download, wd gann square of nine, gann square of nine calculator, gann calculator free download, gann square of nine software, gann method of trading, gann trading system, gann trading method, gann angle calculator, gann trading techniques, intraday trading using gann square of 9, gann square calculator, gann trading software, gann time calculator, gann square of 12, gann calculator excel, gann square 9, gann square of nine calculator download, gann square of 144, intraday gann calculator, gann square of nine generator, free gann calculator download, gann square of nine excel, online gann calculator, free gann calculator, intraday trading calculator, gann swing trading, gann square nine calculator, gann intraday calculator
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: +91-33-65482883
Call us: +91-33-30754827
SMS us: +91-9674321856
Find us in Facebook
Follow us in Twitter