The Yes Bank Limited is a large-cap company belonging to the Nifty 50 group. For this reason, Yes Bank share price influences the benchmark index.
Yes Bank Share Price Graph
Yes Bank is the latest entrant in the private sector banking sector and emerged as a large cap in no time. The Yes Bank was incorporated in 2004 as a new age bank in private sector bank.
Since its inception, it has primarily focussed on corporate banking and commercial banking services. Today it has spread its arm into various types of financial services, investment banking services, financial market-related services, corporate finance services, retail banking services, wealth management services, personal/ retail financing services.
Yes Bank today has a complete array of financial products for its commercial customers. The range of products includes,
- customized corporate banking products,
- working capital finance,
- financial services for trade and transactions,
- special financial packages,
- liquidity management services,
- products for treasury risk management,
- investment banking products and
- products related to highly specialized business solutions.
With a view to increasing service excellence, it has entered into working partnership agreement with several companies. They are as follows.
- Cisco Sytems
- Cash Tech
- De la Rue
- Sanofi and
- Wincor Nixdorf.
Yes Bank has a widespread network of more than 331 branches spanning 200 cities. it also has a network of over 420 ATM’s besides 2 National Operating Centres in Gurgaon and Mumbai.
Yes Bank has also become the first signatory among Indian Banks with UNEP (United Nations Environmental Programs) (financial initiative).
Yes Bank has been a leader and one of the top global companies. It has been awarded many awards for excellence in its sector and awards for CSR.
Yes Bank share price is Rs 1461.85 (as on 30.06.17, EOD) in BSE. As per the latest data, the standalone basis P/E is 20.08 versus average industry P/E of 27.13, EPS is Rs 72.79. Market cap is Rs 66,879 crores. The face value of a share is Rs 10. Net NPA to Net Advances ratio is 0.29% as per data of fiscal ’16.
The closing share price of Yes Bank on 19 November 2018 is Rs 204.80 in the National Stock Exchange. The earning per share or EPS is Rs 19.41 calculated over the past 12 months performance. The price over earning ratio or P/E is 10.55. The book value per share or BV is Rs Rs 111.82. The price over book value or P/BV is 1.83. The dividend yield is 0.23%. The 52 weeks high price is Rs 404.00 and 52 weeks low price is Rs 165.00.
The quarterly audited report ending on 30 September 2018 shows that the income from interest/ discount on advance/ bills was Rs 5,549.59 crores. The income on investment was Rs 1,561.03 crores. SBI reported that it earned Rs 58.22 crores from interest from balance kept with RBI. Income from other avenues was Rs 62.39 crores and earning from other operating income was Rs 1,473.45 crores. Profit before tax in this quarter was Rs 1,426.46 crores. The net profit stood at Rs 964.70 crores. The earning per share in this quarter was slightly better which was Rs 4.06. The Gross NPA in this quarter was 1.60% and the net NPA was 0.84%.
Yes Bank is a leading private bank in India. The present market cap is Rs 44212.47 crores. It is a large-cap private bank.
Yes Bank limited earns its revenue largely from banking, sales of financial products and services. Recent audited data for the financial year ending on 31 March 2018, shows Yes Bank Bank has earned Rs 15478.24 crores from accrued interest and discount on advances and bills which amounts to 76.37% of total sales value. In addition, income from investment contributed Rs 4102.53 crores contributing to 20.24% of total sales. In addition, interest accrued from balances with RBI and other inter-bank funds is Rs 170.58 crores which amount to 0.84% of total sales and interests accrued from other sources is Rs 516.07 crores (2.54% of total sales value).
The Yes Bank has reported a Gross Non Performing Assets (Gross NPAs) of Rs 3866.08 crores (1.60% of total assets) and Net Non Performing Assets (Net NPAs) of Rs 2019.67 crores (0.84% of total assets).
After the end of the second quarter of 2018 fiscal which ended on 30 September 2018, Yes Bank reported a standalone interest income of Rs 5549.59 crores, which showed an increase of 10.89% from the last quarter income from interests which was Rs 5004.66 crores and increased up to 50.27% from the same quarter of the previous fiscal which was Rs 3693.20 crores. The Yes Bank reported a net profit after tax of Rs 964.70 crores in the latest quarter.
The Yes Bank Share Price shareholding pattern of Yes Bank currently has different shareholders in the manner mentioned below.
- The promoters and promoter group of companies hold 459,862,250 nos of shares that are equivalent to 19.91% of total shares.
- The foreign institutions or FIIs hold 912,266,896 nos of shares amounting to 39.50% of total shares.
- Financial institutions hold 286,322,550 nos of shares amounting to 12.40% of total shares.
- General public holds 258,385,537 nos of shares which is equivalent to 11.19% of total shares.
- Others hold 148,863,659 nos of shares that are equivalent to 6.45% of total shares.
- In addition, the non-banking financial institutions or NBFCs and mutual funds together hold a total number of 243,576,953 nos shares which are equivalent to 10.55% of total nos of shares.
Shares held by different mutual fund companies (portfolio as on 31 October 2018)
- SBI mutual fund in the scheme ETF Nifty 50-D which is a large-cap fund holds 17451229 nos of shares equivalent to Rs 328.26 crores.
- Kotak mutual fund in the scheme Equity Arbitrage Direct-G which is a hybrid arbitrage fund holds a total of 18152750 nos of shares equivalent to Rs 341.45 crores.
- Franklin India mutual fund in the scheme Equity Direct-G which is a multi-cap fund holds 13000000 nos of shares equivalent to Rs 244.53 crores.
- UTI mutual fund in the scheme Equity Direct-G which is a multi-cap equity fund holds 11468060 nos of shares equivalent to Rs 215.71 crores.
- DSP mutual fund in the scheme Equity Savings Fund Direct-Growth which is a hybrid equity savings fund holds 1134000 nos of shares amounting to Rs 21.33 crores.
Besides Yes Bank Share Price, For more information on other companies, kindly visit the stock technicals page.