Bank Of Baroda share price fluctuation affects Nifty because it carries good weightage among Nifty 50 stocks. It is a banking major in India.
Bank Of Baroda Share Price Graph
Bank of Baroda (BoB) was founded in 1908 by Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad of Vadodara (then Baroda). The paid-up capital was Rs 10 lakhs at the start. In 2005, rebranding activity took BOB to a new height and strengthened its strong national and international presence. It now operates through a network of 3454 branches in India. It also has 86 overseas branches. The international branches are spread across the world and extends service of BOB to countries like USA, Bahamas, Trinidad & Tobago, UK, Belgium, Australia, South Africa, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Tanzania, Oman, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Seychelles, Mauritius, Fiji.
Bank of Baroda serves customers in India and overseas. A strong base of retail customers, corporate clients, HNI clients and NRI clients help it to earn revenue from its services.
The business activities of BOB covers
- Retail/ Personal banking services
- Banking services in urban as well as in rural sector
- Agri banking services for agricultural loans and related services
- Loans and related banking services to SMEs and MSMEs
- Corporate banking services
- Wealth management services like insurance, mutual funds
The subsidiaries of BOB are
- BOB Capital Markets Limited
- BOBCARDS Limited
- Nainital Bank Limited
- Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (Botswana) Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (Guyana) Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (New Zealand) Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (Ghana) Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (Trinidad & Tobago) Ltd.
The Bank of Baroda also has representative offices in Thailand, Malaysia, Australia. In addition, BOB also has many associate companies in India and overseas.
Company Financials – Bank Of Baroda Share Price is Rs 168.05 (as on 16.06.17, EOD) in BSE. As per latest data, the standalone basis P/E is 28 versus average industry PE of 21.22, EPS is Rs 6. Market cap is Rs 38,721 crores. The face value of a share is Rs 2. Net NPA to Net Advance percentage stands at 5.73% (as per data of fiscal,’16).
For more information on other companies, kindly visit our stock technicals page.