Using many technical indicators and tools can actually confuse a trader in taking a decision about where to enter and where to exit. Traders make a mistake of late entry and an early exit. Therefore, our technical analysis training course is designed to concentrate only on correct entry and exit and on maximizing profits. Even a newcomer can join this course and start earning profits following our simple guidelines.
What is Technical Analysis Training?
Technical Analysis Training is a program that aims to educate individuals, about the principles and techniques of analysis in the world of markets specifically focusing on stocks, currencies, commodities and other trading instruments. Generally, the idea behind analysis is to analyze historical price and trading volume data to predict and evaluate price movements without necessarily considering the underlying fundamentals of the assets being analyzed.
A Technical Analysis Training program typically covers a range of topics, with the goal of helping participants develop the skills and knowledge to analyze price charts effectively. Moreover, it enables them to identify trends, patterns and indicators that can assist in making informed trading decisions.
Technical Analysis Training Course Content
Here’s an overview of what you might expect from a Technical Analysis Training course:
Introduction to Technical Analysis – Class 1
- Understanding the basics of technical analysis
- Differences between fundamental and technical analysis
- Importance of price charts and historical data
- Overview of key technical analysis concepts
Types of Charts and Trends – CLASS 2
- Introduction to different types of charts: line, bar, candlestick
- Reading and interpreting candlestick patterns
- Identifying bullish, bearish, and neutral trends
- Importance of trendlines and their construction
Support and Resistance – CLASS 3
- Understanding support and resistance levels
- Identifying key price levels on charts
- Role reversal: Support turning into resistance and vice versa
- Using support and resistance for trade entry and exit
Chart Patterns – CLASS 4
- Introduction to chart patterns: continuation and reversal patterns
- Recognizing common patterns like head and shoulders, double tops/bottoms, triangles
- Applying pattern recognition to make trading decisions
- Importance of confirmation signals
Technical Indicators – Oscillators – CLASS 5
- Overview of technical indicators and their purpose
- Understanding oscillators: RSI (Relative Strength Index), Stochastic Oscillator
- Interpreting oscillator signals for overbought and oversold conditions
- Combining oscillators with other indicators
Technical Indicators – Moving Averages – CLASS 6
- Different types of moving averages: simple, exponential, weighted
- Role of moving averages in trend identification
- Golden cross and death cross signals
- Moving average convergence divergence (MACD) indicator
Fibonacci Analysis – CLASS 7
- Introduction to Fibonacci retracements and extensions
- Using Fibonacci levels to identify potential support and resistance zones
- Applying Fibonacci ratios to predict price corrections and extensions
- Integrating Fibonacci analysis with other technical tools
Developing a Trading Strategy – CLASS 8
- Importance of having a trading strategy
- Integrating technical analysis with Risk Management
- Building a sample trading strategy step by step
- Backtesting and refining your strategy
- Psychology of trading and common pitfalls to avoid
Moreover, the above studies are blended and demonstrated to students how to take a profitable equity / FNO / trade with effective money management. Technical Charts are also displayed on a screen all along the course.
Other Details about the Course
Next Tentative Class: Saturday 26/08/2023, minimum 10 attendees, first come first serve basis.
Duration: 8 classes (1 hour each, total 8 Hours).
Mode Of Training: Google Meet
Trainer: Partha Dhar / Indrajit Mukherjee.
Course Fees: Rs. 25000 (US$ 300) – 50% discount for Zero Brokerage Club members
Instant payment – Non-members:
Instant payment – Zerodha Club members:
Our Bank Details:
Account Name: INFINIFTY
Bank: Union Bank of India
Branch: Kalyani Branch
Current A/c No: 619901010050091
IFSC Code – UBIN0561991
MICR Code: 700026065.
SWIFT Code: UBININBBOCL.
Pay Using UPI:
Send the appropriate rupee amount to our UPI id infinifty123@oksbi.
NRIs and non-Indians may pay the appropriate dollar amounts to our PayPal mail id [email protected].
Important: In our training programmes we show charts from Zerodha Pi / Kite platform. Therefore, you should have a Zerodha account with you. If you do not have a Zerodha account you can also open a Zerodha account through us.
In conclusion, technical analysis training helps traders understand the markets better and can increase their chances of trading success. Learning how to use technical indicators, reading chart patterns, and making decisions based on this knowledge are all valuable skills any trader should consider focusing on. Training is an excellent way for novice traders to get into the habit of effective data analysis while experienced traders may want to look deeper into specific techniques or techniques that they haven’t mastered yet. Overall, with diligent study and a little bit of practice, any trader can become proficient in applying technical analysis training to their trades.