Using many technical indicators and tools can actually confuse a trader in taking a decision where to enter and where to exit. Traders make a mistake of late entry and an early exit. Our technical analysis training course is designed to concentrate only on correct entry and exit and on maximizing profits. Even a new-comer can join this course and start earning profits following our simple guidelines.
Technical Analysis Training Course Content:
- Introduction to stock / commodity markets.
- Understanding various types of orders.
- Fundamental analysis Vs technical analysis.
- Setup of technical charts using Zerodha Pi / Kite.
- Basic candlesticks.
- 8 essential indicators – Bollinger Band, Moving Average, MACD, Stochastics, RSI, Volume, Trend Line, SuperTrend.
- Applying trend following system.
- Simple trend following system using 3 simple indicators.
- Intraday trading strategy using ATR.
- Correct entry and exit using SuperTrend.
- Setting targets and stop loss – Bracket Orders and Cover Orders.
- Money management.
The above studies are blended and demonstrated to students on how to take a profitable equity / FNO / trade with effective money management. Technical Charts are displayed on projector / screen all along the course.
Next Tentative Class: Saturday 22/06/2017, minimum 10 attendees, first come first serve basis.
Duration: 4 classes (2 hours each, total 8 Hours).
Mode Of Training: Classroom / SKYPE.
Trainer: Partha Dhar / Indrajit Mukherjee.
Course Fees: Rs. 10,500 (US$ 200) – 50% discount for zerodha club members
Instant payment – Non-members:
Instant payment – Zerodha Club members:
Our Bank Details:
Account Name: INFINIFTY
Bank: Union Bank of India
Branch: Kalyani Branch
Current A/c No: 619901010050091
IFSC Code – UBIN0561991
MICR Code: 700026065.
SWIFT Code: UBININBBOCL.
NRIs and non-Indians may pay appropriate dollar amount to our paypal mail id [email protected].
Important: In our training programmes we show charts from Zerodha Pi / Kite platform. You should have a Zerodha account with you. If you do not have Zerodha account you can open a Zerodha account through us.
Tags: zerodha pi, zerodha kite, how to use zerodha pi, how to use zerodha kite, algo trading in zerodha, zerodha pi expert advisors