The UltraTech Cement Limited is a large cap company belonging to Nifty 50 group. For this reason, UltraTech Cement share price influences the benchmark index.
Live Stock Quote: Unfortunately, we could not get stock quote NSE:ULTRACEMCO this time.
UltraTech Cement Share Price Graph
UltraTech Cement was incorporated in 2000 as Larsen & Toubro. Later it was acquired by Grasim, the flagship company of Birla Group and was named UtraTech Cements Limited. UltraTech Cement has very recently acquired Jaypee Cement Corporation from Jaiprakash Associates through a 16,189 crore deal. The deal has benefitted UltraTech Cements the following way.
- It has acquired 6 integrated cement plants and 5 grinding units.
- The acquisition has increased annual cement production capacity by 21.2 million tonnes.
- The acquisition has taken the total annual capacity of UltraTech Cements to 93 million tonnes.
- Today Ultratech Cements has become the 4th. largest cement company globally with respect to annual cement production capacity (excluding Chinese manufacturers).
- It is also the biggest consolidation in the cement sector.
After the acquisition, UltraTech Cement has acquired the following status.
- It has, as of today, 18 integrated cement plants.
- One clinkerization unit.
- 25 grinding units.
- 7 bulk terminals.
- Cement production capacity has been augmented to 93 MTPA.
Presently UltraTech Cement manufactures cement in the following categories.
- Ordinary Portland cement.
- Portland Blast Furnace Slag cement.
- Portland Pozzalana cement.
- Ready mix concrete.
UltraTech Cement has a strong global presence. It has manufacturing units and bulk terminals in Bahrain, UAE, Bangladesh, Srilanka. UltraTech Cement runs its business in Europe, Middle East, Africa and in countries around the Indian Ocean.
UltraTech Cement has been a leader and one of the top global companies. It has been awarded many awards for excellence in its sector and awards for CSR.
Company Financials – UltraTech Cement share price is Rs 3963.25 (as on 30.06.17, EOD) in BSE. As per latest data, the standalone basis P/E is 41.26 versus average industry P/E of 37.1, EPS is Rs 95.72. Market cap is Rs 1,08,427 crores. The face value of a share is Rs 10.
For more information on other companies, kindly visit the stock technicals page.