Cummins India Ltd, mainly a power leader company. This is a group of complementary business units which is design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies base company. The technologies are also including fuel systems, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and electrical power generation systems. Cummins India Limited’s technology and pioneering initiatives are bringing innovative solutions and dependable services at the best possible value to users across the country. This company high-performance outlook is based on customer focus, integrity, and capability of its people. The page will explain Cummins India Share Price Graph and news.
About the company –
Cummins India Ltd is an American Fortune 500 corporation that designs, manufactures, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products. This company’s headquarters located in Columbus, Indiana, United States. Cummins India Ltd sells in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of more than 600. This company owned and independent distributors and approximately 6,000 dealers. This is basically the country’s leading manufacturer of diesel and natural gas engines are one of the seven legal entities of the Cummins Group in India. Comprising of 4 business units of this company includes in Engine, Power Systems, Components, and Distribution. Cummins India Ltd has a customer presence in more than 160 countries through their network of 550 company.
Business of Cummins India Ltd –
- Engine Business – Cummins India Ltd’s engine business is basically manufactures engines from 60 HP which is used for low, medium and heavy duty on highway commercial vehicle markets. Also off-highway commercial equipment industry spanning construction and compressor of this business.
- Power Systems Business – Cummins India Ltd’s power system business is basically designs and manufactures high horse power engines from 700 HP (horse power) to 4500 HP (horse power) for marine, railways, defense and mining. This applications as well as power generation systems comprising of integrated generator sets in the range of 7.5kVA to 3750 kVA including transfer switches, paralleling switchgear and controls for use in standby, prime and continuous rated systems.
- Components Business – This components business consists of 4 businesses with key technologies for delivering integrated solutions includes Cummins Filtration, Cummins Turbo Technologies, Cummins Emission Solutions, and Cummins Electronics and Fuel Systems.
- Distribution Business – Cummins India Ltd’s distribution business was incorporated in 1967, with the objective of providing products, packages, services and solutions for uptime of Cummins equipment. Through this company’s countrywide network of 31 authorized dealerships, over 200 branch offices and 450 service touch points. This business provides parts, new and rebuilt engines, batteries, services and customer support solutions to products manufactured by Cummins. This network of Cummins India Ltd offers a strong team of more than 5,000 company trained engineers and technicians. The services of this company events of 3,50,000 engines on the field, serving over 1,00,000 customers across various markets in India, Nepal, and Bhutan. Now, let’s focus on the Cummins India Share Price Graph.
Cummins India Share Price Graph
Company summary –
Cummins India Ltd was incorporated in 1962. This company is a subsidiary of Cummins Inc USA, the world’s largest independent diesel engine designer and manufacturer of engines above 200 HP. Cummins India Ltd produced its first 11 engines for industrial or mining applications in 1964. This company acquired Cummins Diesel Sales and Service India (CDSu0026amp;S), which operates lubricants and car care products in 1967. The next year Cummins India Ltd shipped its 1000th engine. Currently, this company manufactures diesel engines with a range from 205 hp to 2365 hp and value packages serving the power generation, industrial and automotive markets. Cummins India Ltd has wholly owned subsidiary namely Cummins Sales and Service India (CSS) provides total aftermarket support and offer complete business solutions for Cummins customers.
Registered Address –
Cummins India Office Campus,
Tower A, 5th Floor, Survey No. 21,
Pune, Maharashtra, 411045.
Tel : 020-67067000 020-30197000
Fax : 020-67067015 020-67067011
Email : [email protected]
Website : http://www.cumminsindia.com
Group : MNC Associate.
Link Intime India Pvt. Ltd.
C 101, 247 Park,
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli (West),
Mumbai – 400083, Maharashtra.
Tel : 022-49186270, 49186200, 49186270
Fax : 022-49186060, 49186195
Email: [email protected]
Company financials :
Cummins India Ltd’s key Products or Revenue Segments include Engines which contributed Rs.4768.32 crore and Sales Value 92.39 % of total sales. Sale of services of this company which contributed Rs.262.02 crore to Sales Value 5.07 % of Total Sales. Other Operating Revenue of Cummins India Ltd which contributed Rs.65.32 crore to Sales Value 1.26 % of Total Sales. Export Incentives of this company which contributed Rs.58.39 crore to Sales Value 1.13 % of Total Sales. Also, Scrap of Cummins India Ltd which contributed Rs.7.01 crore to Sales Value 0.13 % of Total Sales for the year ending 31st March 2018.
For the quarter ended 30th September 2018, Cummins India Ltd has reported a Standalone sales of Rs.1451.55 Crore, up 11.96 % from last quarter Sales of Rs.1296.49 Crore and up 29.78 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs.1118.43 Crore this Company has reported a net profit after tax of Rs.211.56 Crore in the latest quarter.
The Board of Directors of the company :
- Mark Levett is the Chairman of this company.
- Suzanne Wells is the Non-Executive Director of the company.
- Antonio Leitao is another Non-Executive Director of this company.
- Norbert Nusterer is one of the Non-Executive Director of the company.
- Donald G Jackson is the Non-Executive and Non-Independent Director of this company.
- Prakash Telang is an Independent Director of the company.
- Rajeev Bakshi is another Independent Director of this company.
- Nasser Munjee is one of the Independent Director of the company.
- P S Dasgupta is the Independent Director of this company.
- Venu Srinivasan is an Independent Director of the company.
- J M Barrowman is an Alternate Director of this company.
- Sandeep Sinha is the Managing Director of the company.
News of the company :
In the dated 16th January 2019, reported that Nifty50 must hold above 10,800 to extend move towards 11,000 level of Fu0026amp;O. Also, buy Cummins India Ltd. at a price target of Rs.905.0 and a stop loss at Rs.860 from entry point as the same date. In the dated 7th January 2019, reported that Cummins India Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended December 2018. Cummins India Ltd appointment of a compliance officer with effect from January 01, 2019, which is Announced on 31st December 2018.
Kindly visit here for more information on Cummins India Share Price Graph
For more information on other companies visit here.