Zodiac Energy Limited is engaged in turnkey solutions from concept to commissioning of power plants. It is Ahmadabad, Gujarat based Energy Solution Provider company. The services of the company provided by include design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning (EPC) and operation and maintenance (O&M). Their public issue is going to be listed in the exchanges soon. Hence, let me quickly take you through Zodiac Energy Limited IPO review and check the pros and cons for investment.
About Zodiac Energy Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – November 23, 2017.
- IPO Closes on – November 27, 2017.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 52 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Minimum Lot – 2,000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2,000 shares.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Issue Size – 1,950,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 10.14 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- Net Incremental Working Capital Requirement.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Meeting Public Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Zodiac Energy Limited is incorporated in 1992.
- This company has installed solar power plants for many prominent clients. The client list includes Gujarat Energy Development Agency, Sun Edison India Limited, Torrent Power, Adani Group, RBI (Reserve Bank of India), The Directorate of Lighthouse and Lightships of the Government of India, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOC) etc.
- Zodiac Energy Limited has also installed more than 6000 KW of Rooftop solar power plants till now and it envisages to reach at 10000 KW by end of 2017-18.
- Zodiac Energy Limited having experience of more than two decades in majority of verticals of power generations spectrum.
- This company’s accompanies is its wealthy experience gained from wide diversified customer’s base around the world.
- The activity of the company span covers almost all avenues of energy Generation & Conservation with a dedicated sales and services network, we strive to provide ground-breaking solutions and steadfast support to meet our client’s energy needs in Captive power generation.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Kunjbihari Shah.
- Mr. Jugalkishor Shah.
Zodiac Energy Limited IPO Review: The financial data shows a steady profitability of the company over the years. The issue is fully priced at the price of Rs. 52 per equity share. Our Zodiac Energy Limited IPO review has a NEUTRAL view with a POSITIVE bias on this issue. Long and medium term investors can invest if they are sitting on surplus cash.