Zerodha, the pioneer among the discount brokers in India, has a quite popular mobile app for its customers. The name of the app is Kite. We will review the Zerodha Kite mobile app, find ways for Zerodha Kite mobile app download and take a look at Zerodha Kite mobile app demo and also draw a comparison with the similar app from Sharekhan.
How to download the Zerodha mobile app – Let find ways for Zerodha Kite mobile app download.
- You can download the Zerodha Kite mobile app from your Android phone by going to the link.
- You can download the app by going to Google Play Store from your Android phone.
- Go to Zerodha.com -> z-connect -> category -> tradezerodha -> kite and download the app from there.
Let’s go to the Zerodha Kite mobile app demo. You can go to YouTube and visit the link for the demo.
After you download the app home screen appears. There you need to put customer ID and Password you received from Zerodha.
After you log in you can go to market watch, see all the details including your fund position, orders, portfolio, the outstanding position with a graphical representation of profit / loss situation and trading window.
After opening the market watch you can select a symbol for trade.
The trading window accommodates different types of orders like Market (MKT), Limit (LMT), Stoploss (SL), Stoploss Market (SL-M). Also, you can give orders like Regular order, Bracket Order, Cover Order or AMO (after market order).
There are lots of good features in this app. Check the Zerodha Kite Mobile App Demo to maximize the benefit. you can easily check the market depth.
Zerodha has always been focusing on providing good technical information to its customers. Zerodha Kite mobile app is no exception.You can easily add powerful charts like Supertrend in your chart.
After you go through Zerodha Kite mobile app download and Zerodha Kite mobile app demo, you will understand how to maximise the benefit.
Watch the following video to know more about Zerodha android app:
Review and comparison of Zerodha mobile app and Sharekhan mobile app:
- Both of the apps are light and fast with up to date features.
- Zerodha Kite runs like water, it is that fast. We don’t find the latest mobile application from Sharekhan that good.
- Charting is better in Zerodha. The chart window can not be resized as per requirement in Sharekhan mobile application.
- The latest mobile application has been launched in May, ’17 to counteract advantages provided by mobile platforms like Kite, as the previous versions were a little dicey to handle. It has not been time tested. We will look forward to more updates from Sharekhan on the mobile app.
- To end the review, we find Zerodha Kite is better and Zerodha as broker provides greater benefits to its customers through brokerage (flat brokerage of Rs 20, both in equity and f&o).
So, we conclude that Zerodha Kite is best to use and gives the best value for money advantage. If you still do not have an account in Zerodha CLICK HERE to open an account now.
Indrajit is a professional blogger and trading system developer. Amibroker expert, WordPress expert, SEO expert and stock market analyst.Trading since 2002, he has started the journey of StockManiacs.net on 2008. He follows Indian and world stock markets closely.