Yasho Industries Limited (YIL) is engaged in manufacturing of varied re-engineered chemicals. It is Mumbai based company. The chemicals produced by this company includes Aroma Range, Food Antioxidant Range Rubber & Lubricant Additive Range and Specialty Range. YIL is on the process of listing them in the Indian stock exchanges through the IPO process of the primary market. We will check the draft prospectus of YIL and discuss the Yasho Industries Limited IPO Review here.
About Yasho Industries Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – March 19, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – March 21, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 100 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – Nil.
- Minimum Order Quantity – Nil.
- Issue Size – 2,899,200 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 28.99 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- The Offer for Sale – This company will not receive any proceeds of the Offer for Sale by the selling shareholders.
- The Fresh Issue –
- To part finance the expansion and upgradation project of their existing manufacturing facilities at Vapi, Gujarat.
- Funding Expenditure for General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company –
- Yasho Industries Limited is incorporated in 1985.
- YIL is in the business for more than two decades.
- Yasho Industries Limited has 2 manufacturing units located at Vapi, Gujarat.
- This company market, sell and distribute its products to diverse customers based in India and abroad over 53% of revenue the company comes from export.
- Yasho Industries Limited’s products are exported to countries like USA, South America, Europe, Iran, Australia, South Africa, Singapore, Germany, Asia. etc.
- Yasho Industries limited has strengths Management with over 3 decades of experience in chemical industry.
- This company is ISO 9001:2015, FSSC 22000 certified company.
- Yasho Industries Limited provide wide range of products catering to various industries.
- This company is well established automated manufacturing facility designed to manufacture multiple product range.
- Yasho Industries Limited has diversified customer base and long-term relationship with customers.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Vinod Jhaveri, is a Promoter of this company.
- Mr. Parag Jhaveri, is other Promoter of this company.
- Mr. Yayesh Jhaveri, is the Promoter of this company.
Yasho Industries Limited IPO Review:
Decreasing losses on the financial year 2013 and 2014 and then rising profits on the subsequent years have made the profit curve of the company a perfect parabolic one. The earnings per share stand at 3.67 as per the last financial year data and the PE ratio is at 27.25. Keeping an eye on the financials, our Yasho Industries Limited IPO Review has a POSITIVE view on this issue. Cash surplus and risk-taking investors can apply in YIL IPO for a medium to long-term view.