Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited are engaged in a provider of professional and technical consulting services, offering technology services and end-to-end technology solutions and support. This is Bengaluru based company. The core point of the article is Xelpmoc Design And Tech IPO Review. Beside this, there are issue details, the objective of the issue and company summary.
Xelpmoc Design And Tech IPO Review Issue Details :
IPO Opens on – January 23, 2019.
IPO Closes on – January 25, 2019.
Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
Issue Price – Rs. 62 – Rs. 66 Per Equity Share.
Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
Market Lot – 200 shares.
Minimum Order Quantity – 200 shares.
Issue Size – [.] Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs 23.00 Cr.
Listing Exchange – BSE, NSE.
Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue :
The main object of the issue of Xelpmoc Design And Tech Limited Purchase of IT hardware and network equipment are for development centers in Kolkata and Hyderabad.
Purchase of fit-outs for new development centers in Kolkata and Hyderabad of this company.
Funding working capital requirements of Xelpmoc Design And Tech Limited.
One of the objects of the issue is General corporate purposes.
About The Company –
- Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited are incorporated in 2005.
- This company conducts its operations under the “XELPMOC” brand name.
- Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited provide a wide range of services, including, mobile and web application development, prototype development, thematic product development, and data science and analytics assistance.
- This company business operations may broadly be categorized as technology services, and technology solutions or products.
- Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited also occasionally provide business support to some of their clients to enable them to set-up their operations.
- This company’s clients range from entrepreneurs and start-up enterprises to established companies, engaged in e-commerce, transportation and logistics, recruitment, financial services, social networking, and various other industries.
- Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited have serviced a client base of over 23 clients across 4 states in India.
This company also provide similar services to certain government organizations in India.
4th Floor, Agies Building, #17,
1st A Cross, Koramangala 5th Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095.
B wing, 5th floor, Ackruti Trade Center,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093.
Unit 3A, 4th Floor, Raikva Building,
Ram Mohan Mullick Garden Ln,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700010.
Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon,
Gurugram, Haryana 122001.
The promoter of Xelpmoc Design And Tech Limited :
Sandipan Chattopadhyay, aged 45 years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
Srinivas Koora, aged 42 years, is a Promoter, Whole-Time Director and the Chief Financial Officer of this company.
Jaison Jose, aged 38 years, is a Promoter and Whole-Time Director of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
Tushar Trivedi, aged 54 years, is the Non-executive Chairman and Independent Director of this company.
Sandipan Chattopadhyay, aged 45 years, is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of this company.
Srinivas Koora, aged 42 years, is a Whole-Time Director and the Chief Financial Officer of this company.
Jaison Jose, aged 38 years, is a Whole-Time Director of this company.
Vishal Chaddha, aged 45 years, is a Whole-Time Director of this company.
Premal Mehta, aged 54 years, is a Non-executive Independent Director of this company.
Bhavna Chattopadhyay, aged 46 years, is a Non-executive Director of this company.
Pratiksha Pingle, aged 41 years, is a Non-executive Independent Director of this company.
Competitive Strengths of Xelpmoc Design And Tech Limited :
- End-to-end solutions and support –
Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited range of end-to-end technology-based products, services, and solutions comprise technology products and systems, integration solutions and infrastructure management services. This company offerings to include data science capabilities, query optimization, and rapid iteration services. Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited focus on updating their service offerings to meet the evolving needs of their clients.
- Accessibility to domain experts –
Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited believe that they are among the few technology service providers with access to domain experts. This company benefits from the expertise and experience of their founders/ senior management in a range of sectors including financial services, retail, media and entertainment, and business services. Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited provide with the benefit of strong domain experience and understanding of businesses that operate in these verticals, which assists us in developing and delivering services and solutions that benefit their clients in these verticals.
- Organization structure that enhances client service –
This company business is structured based on service offerings. This enables clients to access the entire platform of services Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited offer along with professionals within those service verticals, regardless of the location of the project. This company’s focus on building relationship-based interactions between their key employees and their clients, to promote long-term client relationships. In addition, Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited believe their vertical structure encourages entrepreneurialism among their professionals.
- Experienced management and entrepreneurial culture –
Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited believe that our senior management has pioneered our growth and fostered a culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and teamwork within our organization. This company has also developed programs for identifying and developing future leaders. Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited endeavor to deliver quality service through their network of independent experts that are engaged with us as consultants on a part-time basis.
Business Strategies for this company :
- Grow the business of Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited by enhancing their technological capabilities and expanding their domain expertise.
- The business strategies of this company are expanding their operations in other geographies.
- One of the strategies of Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited is cross-selling and up-sell to their existing client base.
- Continue to focus on public sector clients while building private sector client base of this company.
The business strategies of Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited are strengthening and support their human capital.
- Evaluate strategic acquisition and alliance opportunities of this company.
Company financials analysis is necessary for stating Xelpmoc Design And Tech IPO Review.
Xelpmoc Design And Tech IPO Review :
Now, let’s go through Xelpmoc Design And Tech IPO Review. The profit-loss statement displays the past 2 years annual report which reflects a huge growth in the company profits. From the FY17 to FY18, the profit has increased. From the company prospectus, you can get the fundamental details of the company. However, Xelpmoc Design And Tech IPO Review carry a NEUTRAL view. Investors can apply at their own risk
Apart from the review, if investors want to get more surety and guarantee about the IPO, they can check out the NSE Bid Detail on the last day of IPO application. You may go through the application process. Grey Market Premium is also a crucial factor for reviewing any IPO.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review