Worth Peripherals Limited (WPL) was incorporated in 1996. The company is primarily engaged in manufacture and marketing of corrugated cardboard boxes. The company is based in Pithampur, Dhar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The company has recently applied for a new issue in the SME exchange. Worth Peripherals IPO review will look into the draft prospectus and present a detailed review to help investors interested in this IPO.
- Issue opens on – 15 September 2017
- Issue closes on – 19 September 2017
- Issue type – Book built issue IPO
- Issue price – Rs 40 to Rs 43 per equity share
- Face Value – Rs 10 per equity share
- Issue size – 4,251,000 nos. of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 18.28 crores
- Market lot – A minimum of 3000 shares and in multiples thereof
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME
Objects of the issue – The net proceeds from this issue will be used to – a) fulfill the working capital requirement, b) prepayment and/or repayment of long and short term loans, c) purchase of plant and machinery and d) fulfill general corporate requirements.
About the company – The company is a leading manufacturer of corrugated boxes in India. The company has long established its brand in the corrugated box industry. The company regularly manufactures the following items besides customised boxes.
- RSC (regular slotted containers)
- Die cut corrugated boxes and trays
- Multi coloured corrugated boxes
- Z sleeve, I/ honeycomb partitions
WPL uses the following machines for manufacturing of boxes.
- Fully automated corrugator
- Multi colour flexo, slotter and die cutter
- Stand alone and multi colour gluer. stitcher/ fixer
- Well equipped lab for testing
- Bailer for waste collection
The company has received following certifications.
- ISO 9001 – 2008 Certification
- 4 Pillar Smeta audit norms for SEDEx
- URSA ( Unilever responsible sourcing audit)
- FSC (Forest stewardship certification)
The company has also received numerous awards and recognition for its efforts in the sector.
Company Financials – Worth Peripherals IPO review find sthe following consolidated financial statement of the company.
Conclusion – The consolidated financial statement shows that WPL has been making profit consistently and also the PAT shows a steady growth for the last five fiscals. Also keeping in view the growth of manufacturing industry in India, the packaging industry will also grow simultaneously. Worth Peripherals IPO review finds that investment in this IPO may give better returns if invested with a long term view.
Disclaimer – Views expressed in this review is an educated guess made on the basis of available data from open source expressed for the purpose of knowledge sharing. By no means, it should be taken as an investment advice or recommendation. Investor/ trader should invest money at their own risk.
Partha, an engineer by education, is theoratically actively following the stock and commodity markets since 1990. He is an active trader since 2003. He has received formal education in future and options and quantum analysis. He is presently working on research oriented projects using Python and data analytics.