White Organic Retail Ltd is engaged in the trading of agriculture products such as Vegetables, Fruits, Grains, Pulses, and Cereals. This is mainly Mumbai based company. The content is all about White Organic Retail IPO Review.
White Organic Retail IPO Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – April 26, 2019.
- IPO Closes on – May 2, 2019.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 63 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 2000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,454,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 15.46 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- To meet the working capital requirements of White Organic Retail Ltd.
- To meet the Issue Expenses of this company.
- General Corporate Purposes of White Organic Retail Ltd.
About The Company –
- White Organic Retail Ltd was incorporated in 2011.
- This company was named as Sapna Infraventure Private Limited and involved in Real Estate Development Activity.
- White Organic Retail Ltd was started retailing and distribution operations of Organic Products.
- This company had a store for the commercial operation at Chembur, Mumbai which is closed now.
- White Organic Retail Ltd is about to open the new store at Bhandup (West), Mumbai.
- This company sells their products like Cereals, Pules, Grains, Vegetable and Fruits, and planning for other products like Cow Ghee, Jaggery and Moringa, Sweetners, Juices, Beauty Products, Snacks, Syrups, Health Powders, Churans, Mukhwas, Incence Sticks, Soap, Aloe Vera Juices, Aloe Vera Gel etc.
- The management of White Organic Retail Ltd has launched the franchisee module for the retail network.
- This company is looking to setup 40 plus retail outlets across Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodra, Rajkot and different educated, Health conscious and densely populated sectors across India.
- White Organic Retail Ltd is planning for introducing a wide range of products like Cow Ghee, Jaggery and Moringa, Sweetners, Juices, Beauty Products, Snacks, Syrups, Health Powders, Churans, Mukhwas, Incence Sticks, Soap, Aloe Vera Juices, Aloe Vera Gel etc.
- This company is also planning to launch the capsule range like Amla, Haldi, Jvara etc and medicinal and nutritional powders like Amla, Ashwagandha, Gokharu, Moringa, Rasayan etc.
312A, Kailash Plaza, Vallabh Baug Lane,
Ghatkopar (East), Mumbai – 400075.
Phone No. – +91-22-25011983/4
Email – [email protected]
The promoter of White Organic Retail Limited :
- Mr. Darshak Mahesh Rupani is the Promoter and Managing Director of this Company.
- Mr. Prashantt Mahesh Rupani is the Promoter and Non-Executive Director of this Company.
- M/s. White Organic Agro Limited, is the Body Corporate promoter and holding company of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Darshak Mahesh Rupani aged 38 years, is the Managing Director and Promoter of this Company.
- Mr. Prashantt Mahesh Rupani aged 42 years, is the Executive Director of this Company.
- Ms. Jigna Vishal Thakkar aged 37 years, is the Non- Executive and Independent Director of this Company.
- Mr. Pritesh Hasmukhlal Doshi aged 48 Years, is the Non- Executive and Independent Director of this Company.
Top 10 Customers of White Organic Retail Limited :
- Maitri International
- Sahaj Chem Industries
- VHB TRADELINK PVT LTD
- Golden Curve
- Hinal Enterprises
- White Globe
- Prakash Dall & Flour Mill
- Aman Trading Company
- Navinchandra Lalji & co
- Shakambri khadya bhandar
Top 10 Suppliers of this company :
- Jiya Eco Product Ltd
- Lalji Hirji & Sons
- Sai International
- Jiya Eco India Ltd
- Neeta International
- Amol Udyog
- Yerte Dall Mill
- KCR Agri Impex
- Kamal Agro Product
- Hsv Traders Pvt Ltd
Competitive Strengths of White Organic Retail Limited :
- Established and proven track record.
- Leveraging the experience of the Promoters.
- Experienced management team and also a motivated and efficient work force of this company.
- Cordial relations with the customers.
- Quality Assurance and Control.
Business strategies of this company :
- Quality Assurance
- Improving operational efficiencies
- Leveraging the Market skills and Relationships
- Increase Geographical Presence
Company Financials :
White Organic Retail IPO Review:
The financial statement is derived from the company DRHP (draft red herring prospectus). The profit of the company abruptly goes up in the FY18. Now, let’s have a look at the fundamental ratios of the company. EPS (earnings per share) was 5.38 as of FY18. P/E ratio is not displayed here. RoNW (return on net worth) and NAV/Share were 53.20 and 10.15 respectively. Therefore, White Organic Retail IPO Review carries NEUTRAL review for long term perspective.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.