The company had started its journey from the year 1992 from Ahmedabad. Under the companies act, 1956 the company was formed as a private limited. Vinny Overseas main focus point in business is the processing of clothing fabrics. In simple words, the company mainly works on fabrics for suiting, sharting, etc. The mission of the company is to enhance the quality level while vision of the company is to be innovative in nature. The article will elaborate on Vinny Overseas IPO Review. Besides this, there are the issue details, fundamental details, company overview.
Vinny Overseas IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – September 28, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – October 03, 2018.
- Issue Price – Rs. 40 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Face Value – Rs.10 per Equity Share.
- Min Order Quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Market Lot – 3000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,596,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 10.38 Cr.
- Listing Exchange At – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
Objective of issue interprets the reasons of issuing shares in the market. The reasons can be brand image, corporate name, popularity.
- Funding the working capital requirements of this company.
- General corporate purposes of Vinny Overseas.
- Issuing IPO can enhance the company’s brand name and image.
About The Company –
- Vinny Overseas is incorporated in 1992.
- This company is processing of fabrics for shirting, suiting and dress materials through the manufacturing process of weaving, dyeing, printing and finishing.
- Vinny Overseas product offering can be largely classified into Shirting Fabrics, Shooting Fabrics, Polyester Fabrics, Dress Materials and Cotton Fabrics.
- This company procures Grey Fabricfrom the market and dyes the same sa per the client’s requirements.
- Vinny Overseas is also engaged in Job-Work for wholesale cloth merchants and trades in grey cloth.
- This company caters to both domestic and international clients and has been recognized as a “One Star Export House”.
- Vinny Overseas has 76 employees on its payroll and 143 contract workers.
- The company’s products can be broadly classified into shooting and shirting fabrics, dress material etc.
- In the year 2018, the company exports its products to five countries such as UAE, srilanka, Iraq, Bahrain.
Products of the Company
- Shirting Fabrics
- Suiting Fabrics
- Polyster Fabric
- Dress Materials
- Cotton Fabrics
Business Procedure of the Company
- Before processing, the company procures raw material is the first step in the company’s business process.
- The way by which fiber surface are removed is called singeing. Singeing and Scouring is mandatory before the further process.
- Bleaching is the next chemical treatment.
- In the Mercerizing process, the material is in the relax and comfort stage.
- The next steps are dying, drying, shrinking.
- After that printing process done, then color fixation and washing-drying step done.
- In the last stage, packing, and dispatch is done.
The Competitive Strategy
- The efficient and experienced management system is one of the company’s strength.
- Cost-effective production is another important strategy of the company. Their timely delivery is also a plus point for the company.
- Location networks is also come under the advantageous point.
- Advance business model.
- Diversified product portfolio
- Domestic, Regional as well as international customer and network.
- In house designing.
- Innovative market strategy and skill is one of the main business strategies of the company.
- Their maintained quality standard also come under their effective business strategies.
- Operational management introduced the company’s innovative as well as effective power.
- Brand image and strength are the two most important factors in the business strategy.
SWOT Analysis (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threats)
In any company SWOT analysis plays a significant role. By identifying this analysis, one can measure the strength, weakness, opportunities, threats level. Here, for our analysis purpose, we divide the segments into four broad categories.
- Strong manufacturing benefits
- Efficient management
- Strong relationship with clients.
- Labour dependent industry
- Working Cap based industry
- Trend based industry
- Growth potentiality
- Operational effectiveness
- Balance between price and quality
Vinny Overseas Limited :
The promoter of Vinny Overseas :
- Hiralal Parekh, aged 53 of years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Hiralal Parekh, aged 53 of years, is Managing Director of this company.
- Latadevi Parekh, aged 53 years, is Whole Time Director of this company.
- Nishita Shah, aged 28 years, is Whole Time Director of this company.
- Vandani Chowdhury, aged 31 years, is Non-Executive Director of this company.
- Jyotindra Adeshra, aged 64 years, is Independent Director of this company.
- Tarun Mankad, aged 61 years, is Independent Director of this company.
Company financial statement is very much required data for stating Vinny Overseas IPO Review. At the end of the article Vinny Overseas IPO Review is stated. So, let’s begin with the analysis of company financials.
Vinny Overseas IPO Review
The above attached data shows previous five years profit after tax or PAT in a single chart. It is a mini statement of profit-loss. It shows the company has reached its highest profit limit in the 2019 financial year. Before that, the company was running in a moderate level. At the end of the fiscal year 2018 basic and diluted EPS (Earnings Per Share) is 4.66. The Price to Earnings Ratio (P/E Ratio) is not showing in the company prospectus for some confidential reason.Return on Net Worth (RoNW)of the company is 19.02 (In 2017-18). NAV/Share is 24.49. Based on the analytical data, Vinny Overseas IPO Review stands at a NEUTRAL level. Investors can go for a long-term subscription for the IPO. It could be highly beneficial for them.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review