Vasa Retail and Overseas Ltd is engaged in all kinds of stationery products viz. artistic materials, hobby colors, scholastic colors, scholastic stationery, office products, drawing instruments, writing instruments, office stationery, adhesives, notebooks, office supplies and writing instruments, books, pens, pencils, erasers, files, copier paper, bags and bottles. Starting January 24th their initial public offering or IPO will be open for application. Let me check the draft red herring prospectus and consider the issue date and issue price and present the Vasa Retail and Overseas Ltd IPO Review for you.
About Vasa Retail and Overseas Ltd IPO :
- IPO Opens on – January 24,2018.
- IPO Closes on – January 29,2018.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 30 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 4000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000 shares.
- Issue Size – 1,600,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 4.80 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- To meet Working Capital Requirement.
- General Corporate Expenses.
- To Meet the Issue Expenses
About The Company –
- Vasa Retail and Overseas Ltd is incorporated in 2017.
- This company is also known as VROL.
- Vasa Retail and Overseas Ltd is procuring paper pulp and supplying the same to paper mills .
- This company also procuring bag fabric and supplying it to the other bag manufacturers and also using the same for manufacturing its products (school and office bags).
- These stationery products of this company are essentially used by school going children and offices as a part of their stationary requirements.
- The classifies of the company’s product range into (a) school and education products, (b) fine art and hobby products, (c) office products.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Hardik Vasa, is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Ms. Kajal Vasa, is the Promoter and Whole-time Director of this company.
Vasa Retail and Overseas Ltd IPO Review: The financial data shows that the company has faced loss in the financial years 2015-2016 and recently came back into profits in the FY 2017. It has wiped out its losses and made a decent profit in the last financial year. Hence, this can be considered as a turnaround story. The issue price of Rs. 30 looks fully priced. Hence, our Vasa Retail and Overseas Ltd IPO Review is POSITIVE on this issue and advises retail investors to apply and hold for long-term gains.