UTI Asset Management Company or AMC is the largest asset management company in India in terms of Total AUM and the seventh-largest asset management company in India in terms of the mutual fund. Incorporated in 2002, UTI AMC is in the business of managing the domestic mutual funds of UTI Mutual Fund, provides portfolio management services to institutional clients and high net worth individuals like Employee Provident Fund Organisation, National Skill Development Fund, Postal Life Insurance, and manages retirement funds viz. NPS, offshore funds like Shinsei UTI India Fund, and alternative investment funds catering to a diverse group of individuals, institutional investors, banks, trusts, and NRIs. The article is about UTI Asset Management Company IPO Review.
UTI AMC FAQs
UTI AMC IPO is basically a main-board IPO of 38,987,081 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹3,000.00 Crores.
KFin Technologies Private Limited is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE, NSE.
You can apply in UTI AMC IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as a payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha.
UTI AMC IPO lot size and the minimum order quantity is not available at this time. Please check again later.
The UTI AMC IPO dates are not announced. Please check back again after some time.
UTI Asset Management Company Issue Details
|UTI AMC IPO details|
|Subscription Dates||To be updated|
|Price Band||To be updated|
|Offer For Sale||38,987,081 shares|
|Total IPO size||38,987,081 shares|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||To be updated|
|Face Value||INR10 per share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
About the Company
- According to CRISIL, UTI AMC is the largest AMC in India in terms of Total AUM, seventh-largest AMC in India in terms of mutual fund QAAUM with ₹1,542.3 billion, and also has the largest share of monthly average AUM amongst top ten Indian AMC coming from B30 cities.
- The management fees from domestic mutual funds account for 72.7% of the total income of the company.
- UTI AMC has established the first mutual fund in India and has been in the asset management industry for more than 55 years with a strong history and proven track record in mutual fund mutual industry with strong brand recognition.
- UTI AMC has 11 million live folios accounting for 12.8% of client base managed by the Indian mutual fund industry.
- The company has a national footprint with 163 UTI Financial Centres, 273 Business Development Associates, and Chief Agents, and 33 other Official Points of Acceptance. It also has approximately 51,000 Independent Financial Advisors.
- UTI AMC has four sponsors SBI, LIC, PNB, and BOB each of which has the Government of India as a majority shareholder. UTI AMC also has a global asset management company T. Rowe Price International Ltd as one of its major stakeholders with a 26% stake in the Company.
- As of September 30, 2019, UTI AMC manages 178 domestic mutual fund schemes, comprising equity, hybrid, income, liquid, and money market funds.
Objects of the Issue:
The objects of the Offer are:
1. To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges and
2. The sale of up to 38,987,081 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Million)|
|Profit After Tax||2,089.21||3,479.27||4,050.91||3,952.22|
UTI Asset Management Company IPO Review
The UTI asset management company’s IPO review will be out after releasing the issue details.