Uniinfo Telecom Services Ltd is a company who is engaged in providing services to the telecom industry. Their service is ranging from telecom equipment manufacturers (OEMs) as well as to telecom operators. This company also provide services for Network Survey and Planning, Installation and Commissioning, Network Testing and Optimization, In-Building Solutions and WiFi and Managed Services for network maintenance. Uniinfo Telecom is in the process of getting listed in the Indian stock exchanges through their initial public offering. I will go through the draft red herring prospectus to check the issue date and issue price for presenting the Uniinfo Telecom Services Ltd IPO Review for you.
About Uniinfo Telecom Services Ltd IPO :
- IPO Opens on – March 5, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – March 7, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 55 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Market Lot – 2000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,834,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 20.01 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- To meet working capital requirement of the Company.
- Repayment of Debts.
- General Corporate Purposes.
- To meet the Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Uniinfo Telecom Services Ltd is incorporated in 2010.
- This is mainly telecom support services company which is providing services to the telecom operators and OEMs.
- Uniinfo Telecom Services Ltd offers support services and solutions to address the Network Life Cycle requirements of Telecom industry.
- This company have been successfully implementing various project.
- Uniinfo Telecom Services Ltd’s clients list are includes in Jio, Nokia, Samsung, Idea, Airtel, Ericsson, Vodafone, ZTE, Aircel and NEC.
Promoters of the company :
- Kishore Bhuradia, aged 59 years is the Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Pranay Parwal, aged 41 years, is the Whole-time Director and one of the Promoter of this company.
- Anil Kumar Jain, aged 41 years, is the Whole-time Director and one of the Promoter of this company.
Uniinfo Telecom Services Ltd IPO Review: The company has posted 0.029 crores loss against a turn over of 1.02 crores on the FY 2013. They posted 0.01 crores profit against a turn over of 1.50 crores on the FY 2014. They posted 0.10 crores profit against a turn over of 6.22 crores on the FY 2015. They posted 0.23 crores profit against a turn over of 14.30 crores on the FY 2016. They posted 1.08 crores profit against a turn over of 27.89 crores on the FY 2017. Until the 2nd quarter of FY 2018, they posted 2.16 crores profit against a turn over of 17.02 crores. Hence the financial data shows a steady increase in the profitability. After this IPO, the financials can be even better once the repayment of loans is done and the interest burdens are minimized. At the issue price of Rs. 55 the company has earnings per share of 83.14 and PE ratio of 0.66. The high EPS value shows the company can be profitable for the investors at this issue price. Hence, our Uniinfo Telecom Services Ltd IPO Review has a POSITIVE view on this issue. Invest in Uniinfo Telecom for medium to long term view.