U. H. Zaveri Limited (UHZL) is a gem and jewellery company. It is Gujarat based company. These business operations are divided into two divisions. One is into wholesale and retail of jewellery and the other division is into trading of jewellery. UHZL’s new issue is on the verge of hitting the primary markets. Hence we peeped into the draft red herring prospectus of UHZL to publish our U. H. Zaveri Limited IPO Review for you.
About Five Core Electronics Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – May 08, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – May 11, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 36 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 2,220,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 7.99 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- To meet the working capital requirement.
- To meet the expenses of the Issue
h2>About The Company –
- U. H. Zaveri Limited is incorporated in 2017.
- This company mainly sells gold jewellery and marginal percentage of its revenue is earned through silver jewellery and other kinds of jewellery and utensils.
- U. H. Zaveri Limited does not manufacture its own jewellery and hence, the making is outsourced.
- The jewellery of this company is either designed in-house or through 3-D jewellery designer or by third-party designers or they purchase ready to sell jewellery directly from manufacturers.
- U. H. Zaveri Limited is serving their excellence in providing their customers with a wide range of beautiful pieces of jewellery.
- This company has a showroom in Nikol Road, Ahmedabad.
- U. H. Zaveri Limited has 6 employees on its payroll.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Hitesh M. Shah, aged 40 years is the Managing Director and Promoter of this
- Mrs. Sunitaben H. Shah, aged 38 years is a Non-Executive Director and Promoter of this company
- Mr. Mahendrakumar H. Shah, aged 63 years is is an Executive Director and Promoter of this company.
Five Core Electronics Limited IPO Review:
The financial data in the DRHP of UHZL carries very little information about the profitability. This is due to the company is incorporated in just 2017. Hence, we can’t have an idea of the performance of the company. Also, the overall industry is in turmoil as we see from the recent sell-off in Gitanjali Gems or PC Jewellers price. Due to lack of performance data as well as weak industry scenario, our Five Core Electronics Limited IPO Review has a fully NEUTRAL to NEGATIVE view on this new issue.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review