Trident Texofab Limited is in the business of manufacturing and supplying garment and textile fabrics in India. They are multi-product fabric trading Company offers home furnishing, bedsheets, scarfs, pareos, suiting and shirting and technical textile fabrics. This post will find out the Trident Texofab Ltd IPO review and will also check the pros and cons of investment in this initial public offering.
About Trident Texofab Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – September 21, 2017
- IPO closes on – September 26, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue price – Rs. 30 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Minimum lot – 4000 shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue size – 1,176,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 3.53 Cr
- Listing exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft prospectus – Check here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Funding of working capital requirements of the Company.
- General Corporate Expenses.
- Issue Expenses.
About The Company-
- The company was incorporated in the year 2008 in Surat, Gujarat.
- Company’s product portfolio includes finished, unfinished fabrics and value-added fabrics.
- After identifying the manufacturer, they place purchase order and supervise the entire manufacturing process including purchase of raw material, stringent quality check and control, scheduled delivery of product based on specific requirement of the customer.
- Their product portfolio includes finished, unfinished fabrics and value-added fabrics. The company’s proficiency lies in understanding the specific requirements of their customers and based on which we place the order of the products to manufacturer having requisite manufacturing facilities.
- They supervise the entire manufacturing process including selection of yarn, weaving of cloth till dispatch of the goods to customers place, to assure product quality and customer satisfaction.
- The company offered assortment of casual fabrics are widely applauded in the market for their features like colorfastness, longer life and shrink resistance.
- Available in different colors, designs and patterns, these fabrics are developed in adherence with the industry set guidelines.
Promoters and Directors of the company :
- Hardik J Desai, aged 39 years, is the Managing Director of the company.
- Chetan C Jariwala, aged 40 years, is the Whole-time Director of the company.
- Maniya H. Desai, aged 33 years, is the Additional Non- Executive Director of the company.
- Amit B. Halvawala, aged 41 years, is a Non-executive and Independent Director of the company.
- Natasha F. Dsouza, aged 27 years, is the Non-executive and Independent Director of the company.
Name of the top shareholders :
- Kanaiya Kadiwala.
- Jayshree Dadhal.
- Anjana Desai.
- Trident Texofab Private Limited.
- Manya H. Desai.
- Uday Dadhal.
- Rupaben Jariwala.
Trident Texofab Ltd IPO Review: Some peer companies in the same field of operations are A.S.K Apparels (P) Ltd, AARV Infratel Limited, Ace Exports Limited, ACPL Exports Pvt. Ltd, Aero Club etc. The issue is fully priced considering the companies PE with the industries PE. Considering the higher than average price of this issue our Trident Texofab Ltd IPO review has a NEUTRAL view on this issue. Apply only if you can take the risk and hold for long-term else AVOID.