So year end is knocking the door. Today if the 13th day of December 2017. So its time to know the trading holidays 2018 and plan your holidays beforehand. There will be a total of 16 holidays in the year of 2018. Apart from that 3 holidays have coincided with Saturdays or Sundays. Apart from the regular holiday calendar, there will be 5 settlement holidays in the year 2018. This is as per the trading holidays 2018 NSE circular. The copy of the same is attached to this post.
Regular Trading Holidays 2018 NSE BSE MCX:
- Republic Day, 26th January 2018, Friday
- Mahashivratri, 13th February 2018, Tuesday
- Holi, 2nd March 2018, Friday
- Mahavir Jayanti, 29th March 2018, Thursday
- Good Friday, 30th March 2018, Friday
- Maharashtra Day, 1st May 2018, Tuesday
- Independence Day, 15th August 2018, Wednesday
- Bakri ID, 22nd August 2018, Wednesday
- Ganesh Chaturthi, 13th September 2018, Thursday
- Muharram, 20th September 2018, Thursday
- Mahatama Gandhi Jayanti, 2nd October 2018, Tuesday
- Dussera, 18th October 2018, Thursday
- Diwali-Laxmi Pujan*, 7th November 2018, Wednesday
- Diwali-Balipratipada, 8th November 2018, Thursday
- Gurunanak Jayanti, 23rd November 2018, Friday
- Christmas, 25th December 2018, Tuesday
- The Muhurat Trading will take place on 7th November 2018 in the evening. The Muhurat Trading timing will be declared at an apt time.
Trading Holidays 2018 NSE BSE MCX (Coincided on Sat / Sun):
- Ram Navami, 25th March 25 2018, Sunday
- Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Jayanti, 14th April 2018, Saturday
- Id-Ul-Fitr (Ramzan ID)*, 16th June 2018, Saturday
- The Ramzan Id date may differ from the published date and will be confirmed by the exchange beforehand.
Settlement Holidays 2018 NSE BSE MCX:
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Jayanti, 19th February 2018, Monday
- Gudi Padwa, 18th March 2018, Sunday
- Annual Bank Closing Day, 1st April 2018, Sunday
- Parsi New Year, 17th August 2018, Friday
- Id-e-Milad, 21st November 2018, Wednesday
The official NSE holiday circular is published below for our readers.
Please note that our offices remain fully closed on NSE holidays. However, email or WhatsApp messages may be answered in case of emergency needs.