TCNS Clothing Co. Limited is engaged in a business of women’s branded clothing in India. The company is one of the leading companies with exclusive branded outlets. It is mainly Delhi based company. This company design, manufacture, market, and retail a wide portfolio of women’s branded apparel across multiple brands. Firstly, there is a brief description regarding IPO details, then we will come with the TCNS Clothing Co Limited IPO Review in details.
About TCNS Clothing Co Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – July 18, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – July 20, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 2 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 714 – Rs. 716 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Issue Size – 15,714,038 Equity Shares of Rs 2 aggregating up to Rs 1,125.13 Cr.
- Market Lot – 20 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 20 shares.
- Listing Exchange – BSE NSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Issuing IPO enhance the brand name and corporate image.
- This company will not receive any proceeds from the offer and all the proceeds will go to the Selling Shareholders and sold by the respective Selling Shareholders in the Offer for Sale.
About The Company –
- TCNS Clothing Co Limited is incorporated in 1997.
- This company sells its products across India and through multiple distribution channels.
- TCNS sold its products through 418 exclusive brand outlets, 1,305 large format store outlets and 1,361 multi-brand outlets.
- This company has 2,789 employees on its payroll.
- TCNS Clothing Co Limited has expanded its brand portfolio to three brands.
- W is a premium fusion wear brand. This brand is mainly merged Indian and western sensibilities with an emphasis on distinctive design and styling. W is targeted primarily at the modern Indian woman’s work and casual wear requirements. W had the numbers of exclusive brand outlets 258 and the large format store outlets 676 which is located across 148 cities in India and also five outlets outside India.
- Aurelia is a contemporary ethnic wear brand. The target of this brand is women looking for great design, fit and quality for their casual and work wear requirements. This brand had 159 exclusive brand outlets and 629 large format store outlets which are located across 149 cities in India and one other outlet outside India.
- Wishful is a premium occasion wear brand. This brand provides elegant designs catering to women’s apparel requirements for evening wear and occasions such as weddings, events, and festivals.
Promoters of the company :
- Onkar Singh Pasricha, aged 67 years, is Promoter, chairman and Executive Director of this company.
- Arvinder Singh Pasricha, aged 65 years, is Promoter of this company.
Company Financials :
TCNS Clothing Co Limited IPO Review :
The above attachment is the financial statement on annual net profit. There is a sudden increase in the last FY profit, the growth is not reasonable. Now, move on to the fundamental details. From DRHP or draft red herring prospectus, we can get every minute details of the company. As per its financial information, 2017 FY EPS stands at 14.74. P/E details are not available in the DRHP. In the FY 2016-17, RoNW was at 31.64% and NAV/Share 50.64 (face value Rs. 2 each).
Besides these above financial data, if you still want to sure about TCNS Clothing Co Limited IPO Review, you can check the NSE bid details of the particular IPO on the last day of application. For the helping purpose, I also attach a link which will guide you in understanding the steps to apply. Apart from these above details, there is Grey Market Premium by which one can be sure about IPO. From the available information, TCNS Clothing Co Limited IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view. It is advisable to invest in the long-term for maximization of profit.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.