Taylormade Renewables Limited(TRL) is engaged in providing renewable energy solutions. It is a Gujarat based company. This Gujarat based renewable energy solutions company is going to be listed on the Indian stock exchanges through their initial public offering. We have checked the draft red herring prospectus filed to SEBI and based on that we do hereby present our Taylormade Renewables Limited IPO Review for you.
About Taylormade Renewables Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – March 22, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – March 27, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 35 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 3,240,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 11.34 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- Long-term working capital requirements of this company.
- General corporate purposes.
- Issue Expense
About The Company –
- Taylormade Renewables Limited is incorporated in the year 2010.
- TRL have specialized in manufacturing of Solar Parabolic Concentrating Systems (SPCS) for steam generation used in steam cooking and other industrial applications, direct as well as in-direct heating including solar air conditioners, and solar space heaters, solar dryers, solar waste-water evaporators and many more applications that requirs thermal energy.
- TRL also manufactures Solar Dish Cookers, Solar Box Cookers, Solar Dryers, air source heat pumps, Biomass Cooking Stoves and Biomass gasifiers, solar thermal fluid cooking systems, evacuated tube collectors with and without CPC reflectors.
- This company shifted their manufacturing unit from Valsad to our present location situated at Kerala Industrial Estate, Ahmedabad which is spread over to an area admeasuring 1710.00 sq. mtrs.
- Taylormade Renewables Limited has 54 employees to look after our business operations, production and factory management.
- TRL has technical tie-up and license agreement to manufacture Biomass gasifiers with The Energy Research Institute (TERI).
Promoters of the company :
- Dharmendra Gor, aged 53 years, is the Chairman, Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Neera Gor, aged 53 years, is the Promoter and Executive Director of this company.
- Jayesh Shah, aged 50 years, is the Promoter and Executive Director of this company.
Taylormade Renewables Limited IPO Review: TRL has a picture-perfect financial data as the profits has increased gradually over the years. The company works in a fast-growing field as renewable energy is in thing now due to fast depleting conventional energies. The earnings per share as on the last financial year is at 7.33 and the PE ratio is at 4.78. Considering the above factors we feel post issue the price of TRL can move up significantly. Hence, our Taylormade Renewables Limited IPO Review has a POSITIVE view on this new issue. Cash-rich investors can invest in TRL IPO and hold for long-term.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is learning blogging and content writing as well as she is learning the foundations of the stock market and broking industry. She is the latest addition to our team and has a promising career ahead.