Suumaya Lifestyle Limited (SLL) is engaged in the manufacturing of designer of women’s wear. This company is manufacturing the products like Kurtis, ethnic tops, salwar suits etc. They have their initial public offering or IPO ready to be listed in the stock exchange. Hence, we will guide you about investing in this issue through our Suumaya Lifestyle Limited IPO Review here.
About Suumaya Lifestyle Limited IPO Review :
- IPO Opens on – May 22, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – May 25, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 18 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Market Lot – 8000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 8000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 1,888,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 3.40 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- This company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- The selling shareholder will be entitled to the proceeds of the Offer for Sale of their respective portions of the Offered Shares, respectively net of their proportion of Offer related expenses.
- The Objects of the Fresh Issue is funding working capital requirements.
About The Company –
- Suumaya Lifestyle Limited is incorporated in the year 2011.
- This company is also a highly creative brand for exquisite fashion and brings you the world’s finest collection of Indo-Western designer Kurtis.
- Suumaya Lifestyle Limited’s markets products under the brand name “ekka”, “ira” and “tag 9”.
- This company have also developed and honed their systems to provide bespoke patterns ranging from traditional designs to even modern contemporary which spell out sheer beauty and class.
- Suumaya Lifestyle Limited is serves its customers through retail as well as wholesale.
- This company is consequently investing in technology, talent and innovation to push the boundaries of fashion for bold and individualistic women.
- Furthermore, Suumaya Lifestyle Limited has 18 employees on its payroll.
Promoters of the company :
- Ms. Ishita Mahesh Gala, is one of the Promoters of this company.
- Indiacredit Risk Management LLP, is Entity Promoter of this company. The designated Partners of Indiacredit Risk Management LLP are-1. Amisha Sanjay Shah and also 2. Ushik Mahesh Gala.
Suumaya Lifestyle Limited IPO Review :
As per the draft red herring prospectus, starting from a loss, SLL has certainly posted increasing profit curve in the coming years. The earnings per share for the FY 2017 is only at 0.20. The PE ratio as per the issue price of Rs. 18 is at 88.65, while the industry PE is at 35.8. The average return on net worth or RoNW is at 1.92 as per the FY 2017 data. Based on the EPS and PE, we feel the issue is over priced. Hence, our Suumaya Lifestyle Limited IPO Review has a NEUTRAL view on this issue. We recommend wait and watch on SLL.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.