Surevin BPO Services Limited (SBSL) is primarily BPO service provider company which was incorporated in 2007. Surevin is coming up with an IPO in NSE SME Exchange. Surevin BPO Services IPO review will get into the details of the IPO and delve into company financials to find suitability for investment.
- Issue opens on – 28 July 2017
- Issue closes on – 01 August 2017
- Issue type – Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue price – Rs 38 – Rs 40 per equity share
- Face value – Rs 10 per equity share
- Issue size – 912,000 nos. of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 3.65 crores
- Lot size – 3000 shares and multiples thereof
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME
- Listing objective – a) To meet issue expenses, b) to meet general corporate expenses and c) to meet increasing demand for working capital.
About the company – Surevin BPO Services Limited is basically a BPO (business process outsourcing) service provider company that provides to Indian companies. The company is a certified service provider company giving IT related service and support and providing Outsourcing solutions, Digital Solutions and Marketing, IT Solution & Business Services, Data Enrichment & Management Service, HR Consultancy, Skill Development & Training Program and other consultancy services. The company has Indian big corporates houses on its client list.
Company Financials –
The company has shown steady business growth, though the growth rate could not be maintained in fiscal 17. Revenue generation was also somewhat limited in fiscal 17 but expenses went on increasingly.
Conclusion – Surevin BPO Services IPO review finds that the company business model is attractive, has high growth potential but the financial data available does not reflect the high growth as expected. We, therefore have a neutral view on the issue.
Disclaimer – Views expressed in this review is an educated guess made on the basis of available data from open source expressed for the purpose of knowledge sharing. By no means, it should be taken as an investment advice or recommendation. Investor/ trader should invest money at their own risk.
Categories: IPO Review