Supreme Engineering Ltd is engaged in the business of manufacturing special alloys and special wire products. It is Mumbai based company. The article covers the Supreme Engineering Ltd IPO Review along with its issue details, prospectus.
About Supreme Engineering Ltd IPO :
- IPO Opens on – Aug 24, 2018
- IPO Closes on – Aug 29, 2018
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. – Rs. Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – Nil.
- Minimum Order Quantity – Nil.
- Issue Size – 6,579,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Part finance the Working Capital requirements.
- Part repayment of High-Cost Debt.
- Finance Capital expenditure for the following purpose:
(A) Acquisition of Plant and Machinery.
(B) Up-gradation of existing technology.
- Meet General Corporate Expenses.
- Meet IPO Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Supreme Engineering Ltd is incorporated in 1987.
- This company has two manufacturing units.
- These products of Supreme Engineering Ltd is end use in sectors such as automotive, oil and gas, industrial machinery, and hand tools industries.
- Supreme Engineering Ltd are manufacturers specialized in producing various kinds of aluminum caps for fluorescent lamps in India.
- This resulted in a dramatic expansion of the company’s offerings.
- This company is also offers Nickel-based Super alloys, duplex and Super-duplex steel, super-austenitic stainless steel, hot and cold work die steel and high-speed steel bars for various applications both domestically and internationally.
- Supreme Engineering Ltd has enjoy a good reputation in the Illuminating market for the strict management and stable products quality.
- This company has 36 full-time employees in addition to the management, who look after the administrative, secretarial, legal, marketing, accounting functions, business operations and factory management.
- Apart from these permanent employees, this company has also hired approximately 100 contract labor for the processing units.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Sanjay Chowdhri, aged 53 years the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Lalita Chowdhri, aged 51 years the Promoter, Non-Executive Director and Chairperson of this company.
- Sanjay Chowdhri HUF, is another promoter of this company.
Company Financials :
Supreme Engineering Ltd IPO Review :
The above attachment is the financial statement of the company. The financial track record of the company is pretty good. It has a generous growth level in the profit statement. Let’s just focus on the other fundamental factors of the company. These fundamental data are taken from the prospectus (draft red herring prospectus) of the company. According to the FY 2016-17 basic EPS (Earnings per share) stands at 1.84. P/E ratio is not available in this prospectus. RoNW and Nav/Share are at 12.85 and 15.22 as per the FY17. Based on the available data analysis, the Supreme Engineering Ltd IPO Review carries a NEUTRAL view. Investors can take a chance for long-term perspective.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.