Sun Retail is engaged in the business of trading into refined/ filtered edible oils. It is an Ahmedabad based company. The article will state Sun Retail IPO Review. Before proceed to Sun Retail IPO Review let’s check the issue detail of the company.
Sun Retail IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – September 27, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – October 03, 2018.
- Issue Price – Rs. 23 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Face Value – Rs.10 per Equity Share.
- Min Order Quantity – 6000 Shares.
- Market Lot – 6000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 4,398,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 10.12 Cr.
- Listing Exchange At – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Incremental working capital requirements of this company.
- General corporate purpose of Sun Retail.
- This company meeting the expenses of the public issues.
About The Company –
- Sun Retail is incorporated in 2007.
- This company’s products are includes cottonseed oil, groundnut oil, and sunflower oil.
- Sun Retail are into bulk trading of palmolein oil and soyabean oil as well.
- This company sold oil under “Dharti” and “Dharti Singtel” brand.
- Sun Retail has 10 employees on its payroll.
- This is classified as Non-govt company.
Products of Sun Retail :
Double Filtered Groundnut Oil :
Groundnut oil is the major product of this company. This contains all natural vitamins. It is rich in taste having traditional importance called as king of oils. Sun Retail limited’s double filtered Groundnut Oil contains healthy nutritional benefits which are preferred amongst all age groups/households.
Refined Cottonseed Oil :
Sun Retail provide refined cottonseed oil is totally odour less. It is having low viscosity. This refined cottonseed oil are includes vitamin A and D, which increases the life of oil.
Refined Sun Flower Oil :
Refined Sunflower Oil is most preferred Refined oil. This is mainly used in households and also uses in hotels, canteens, sweet stalls, Caterers etc. This type of oil used with its reusable quality without having any, unlike odor. The refined sunflower oil is extracted from the original sunflower seed. It is light in color and it does not have any odor and wax.
Refined Palmolein :
Refined Palmolein is extracted from raw palm oil. This is imported from Malaysia and Indonesia by the suppliers of this company. This company’s refined palmolein is transparent in color and low in calories, bland taste and odorless. Sun Retail carries out bulk trading of Refined Palmolein oil.
Refined Soyabean Oil :
The Refined Soyabean Oil is best priced in the refined oil of this company. The quality range widely accepted by consumers and bulk users preferably by modern hotels, fast food centers, pizza corners, Chinese restaurants etc. Soyabean Oil is extracted from good quality soyabean seeds. Then further processed to reduce the color and fishy odor which is inherent in the Soyabeans. This company carried out bulk trading of Refined Soyabean oil.
Sun Retail Limited :
Naroda, Ahmedabad – 382330.
Phone: 079- 22843366.
Email : [email protected]
Website : http://www.dhartisingtel.com
Name of shareholders of this company :
- TJR Agrocom Pvt. Ltd.
- Devika H Thakkar.
- Himanshu Gupta.
- Madhu Gupta.
- Neelaben K. Thakkar.
- Ramila J Chauhan.
- Jagdish M Chauhan.
- Rajeshkumar V.Patel.
- Dhiren K Thakkar.
The promoter of Sun Retail :
TJR Agrocom Private Limited is the Promoter of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Dharamjit B. Mori, aged 27 years, is Whole-Time Director of this company.
- Mr. Vikram I Desai, aged 28 years, is Non Executive and Non Independent Director of this company.
- Ms. Jalpaben Dholakiya, aged 29 years, is an Independent Director of this company.
- Mr. Tusharbhai Donda, aged 26 years, is an Independent Director of this company.
- Mr. Janak Patel, aged 26 years, is an Independent Director of this company.
Competitive Strength of Sun Retail :
Strong Brand Image of Sun Retail :
Sun Retail sells refined/filtered edible oils. Which is under the renowned brand name of “Dharti” and “Dharti Singtel” in Gujarat. The brand name of this company is “Dharti” and “Dharti Singtel”. It enables us to expand their business from existing customers. Sun Retail has successfully developed a strong and reliable brand image for this company.
Experienced Managerial Personnel of this company :
The key managerial personnel of Sun Retail has vast experience in the edible oil industry. Their Key Managerial personnel actively involved in their operations and guide this company with his vision and experience. This company believes has been instrumental in sustaining their business operations.
Business Strategy of the Company :
Increase Geographical Presence:
Sun Retail currently supply their products in some cities of Gujarat. Moving forward this company desires to expand
geographical presence in all over India and thereby increase their customer base.
Continue to develop client relationships of this company :
The plan to grow the business of this company primarily by growing their client relationships. Sun Retail believe that increased client relationships and trust will add stability to their business. This company build on existing relationships and also focus on building new relationships.
Company Financials :
Sun Retail IPO Review :
According to the profit-loss data of the company, last financial year PAT stands at the level 18.75. The last financial year PAT is the highest in comparison to previous years. Though the profit level is quite low, it’s being expected to see a high growth in future. Let’s just go through the company prospectus, DRHP. It shows Earnings Per Share is at 1.87 (standalone basic and diluted period 2017). Price to Earnings ratio is 12.30 (as per the basic and diluted EPS of 2017). Return on Net Worth is 15.68 at the end of the period 2017. NAV/Share is 11.96 in the fiscal year 2016-17. Therefore, based on the data, our analysis state that Sun Retail IPO Review carries a NEGATIVE view. It is advisable not to invest for the IPO. If investors still want to invest for it, invest at their own risk.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.