Sumit Woods Limited is engaged in the business of civil contractors and executed projects for Modern Bread, Railway Officers and Government Holiday Homes. It is a Mumbai based company. The article will guide you to find out whether the IPO is good for investment or not. Therefore, it will tell Sumit woods Limited IPO Review along with issue details.
About Sumit woods Limited IPO Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – August 29, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – August 31, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 43 – Rs. 45 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 3000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 4,053,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 18.24 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue :
- Meet the fund requirements for execution of our Ongoing and Forthcoming Projects and other working
- To repay/prepay the secured loans.
- Meet General Corporate Purpose.
- Meet Public Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Sumit Woods Limited is incorporated in 1997.
- This company’s first project was Kandivali Mitnayan Co-Op Housing Society in a built up area of 26000 Sqft.
- Sumit Woods Limited has completed 19 projects.
- The main business activities of this company were redevelopment of Old Buildings, (CESS Building Redevelopment / MHADA Redevelopment), and residential projects in Mumbai and Goa.
- Sumit Woods Limited is a patron member of MCHI, CREDAI Mumbai.
- This company has handed over more than 4,500 units across 2.86 million square feet.
- Sumit Woods Limited has 33 permanent employees on its payroll.
- This company has some projects which is include in developing townships, commercial, malls, farmhouse, second-home resorts, old age homes.
- Sumit Woods Limited has also some of institutions like Schools, colleges, Hospitals for the development of community at large and increase the activities in infrastructural development of country.
The promoters of the company :
- Mr. Mitaram Jangid, is Managing Director and Promoter of this company.
- Mr. Subodh Nemlekar, is Joint Managing Director and Promoter of this company.
- Mr. Bhushan Nemlekar, is Whole Time Director and Promoter of this company.
- Mrs. Sharda M. Jangid, is Director and Promoter of this company.
- Mrs. Kavita B. Nemlekar, is Chairperson and Director, and also the Promoter of this company.
Company Financials :
Sumit woods Limited IPO Review :
The attachment is the financial statement of the company which shows the profit growth of the company. The company is running on a pretty good level. Their PAT is gradually increasing years by years. Let’s focus on the draft red herring prospectus. From here, we can get the fundamental details of the company. Basic and diluted earning per share of eps is at 2.95 in the FY 17. P/E ratio is not available. RoNW or return on net worth is at 7.78 and NAV/Share is 37.90 as per the FY 17. Based on the available data, Sumit woods Limited IPO Review stands at a NEUTRAL level. Investors can invest in it for a long term.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review