The Kolkata based company was incorporated in the year 1989. It had started its business in a limited capacity as a construction equipment financier. The infrastructure financing company has a history of 25 years in the infrastructure sector. The article contains Srei Infrastructure Finance NCD Review along with issue details and company summary.
The review contains the company summary which reflects the fundamental statistic of the company. You will get exact details of PE (price to earnings) ratio, EPS (earnings per share), RoNW (return on net worth), NAV/Share, etc.
About Srei Infrastructure Finance NCD Issue Details
- The issue opens on- Apr 9, 2019
- The issue close on- May 9, 2019
- Issue Type: Secured, Redeemable, Non-convertible debenture
- Face value: Rs. 1000 Per NCD
- Issue size: NCD’s of Rs. 100.00 Cr
- Issue size: Rs. 1500.00 Crore
- Issue price: Rs. 1000 Per NCD
- Market lot: 1 NCD
- Listing At: BSE
- Minimum order quantity: 10 NCD
- DRHP: Click here
Purpose of Issuing NCD
- One of the Basic purposes of issuing the NCD are onward lending, financing. Apart from this, there are payment or repayment of interest and principal of existing borrowings.
- There are also General objectives like enhancing brand image, advertising also come under it.
- The company also wants to raise its debt fund.
Srei Infrastructure Finance NCD Review
The particular statement shows the it-loss of the company. the previous five years statement, there we can see that the company was still in the development stage. In the FY17, the profit level was not so good. As per the financial statement from DRHP of the company, its EPS (earnings per share) was 10.77. Its industry P/E was 39.82. Price/Book value was 1.42. As per the data, Magma Fincorp NCD Review carries a NEUTRAL view. Investors may apply for the NCD for a long-term view. It has the possibility of long term growth. The fundamental of the company carries a positive possibility.
Ankita is a graduate in English language and she has also done her MBA from the Calcutta University. She has a high knack in the stock markets. She is a NISM certified Research Analyst. An experienced stock market content writer Ankita is also trading successfully on her own account.