SREI Equipment Finance Limited is coming up with an NCD (non convertible debenture) issue. SREI Equipment Finance Ltd NCD review will find details about the issue and evaluate it.
About the issue – SREI Equipment Finance Ltd NCD review finds the following details for the NCD issue.
- Issue opens on – July 17, 2017
- Issue closes on – July 31, 2017
- NCD price – Rs 1000 per NCD
- NCD Face Value – Rs 1000 per NCD
- Issue size – Rs 1000.00 crores
- Issue type – Fixed price NCDs
- Lot size – 10 NCDs and multiples thereof
- Listing Exchange – NSE, BSE
- Objects of the issue – for long term working capitals, for general corporate purposes and for repayment/ lending purposes.
Tenure – NCDs can be had for fixed tenures of 5 years 3 months, 7 years and 10 years. The NCDs will give interests monthly, annually or on cumulative basis as per the choice of the investors. The rates of interests are as follows. These financial instruments have coupon rates in a range of 9.25% to 9.55% per annum.
Rating – SREI Equipment Finance Ltd NCD review suggests that ratings play an important role for debentures and NCDs as investors want to be assured of credit safety and risk measures before investing in these financial instruments. SREI Equipment Finance Ltd NCD review finds these NCDs are given good ratings by top notch rating agencies.
- SMERA has given ‘SMERA AA+’ and ‘Outlook Stable’ ratings.
- Brickwork Ratings India Private Limited has given a rating of ‘BWR AA+’and ‘Outlook Stable’.
- The ratings given by BWR and India Ratings shows that these financial instruments carry low degree of credit risks and have the high safety margin, as far as timely servicing of financial instruments are concerned.
About the company – SREI Equipment Finance Limited is a top NBFC (non-banking financial company) company of India promoted by the SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited. The company is primarily into the business of financing and refinancing of various kinds of engineering and construction equipment. Their area of business covers the following areas of financing.
- Construction and mining equipment finance.
- Earth moving equipment finance.
- Material processing equipment finance.
- Material handling equipment finance.
- Road construction equipment finance.
- Concrete equipment finance.
Right now another NCD issue is open, i.e. Mahindra Finance NCD, considering the high valuations of the equity markets we recommend investors to balance their portfolio with debt products like debentures or debt mutual funds.