SKS Textiles Limited is engaged in the business of Textile Manufacturing and Trading. It is Mumbai-based and ISO 9000:2015 certified company. This company manufacture grey fabrics and finished fabrics for shirting, suiting, and other accessories for its own brand and also on an outsourcing basis for other fabric/garment companies. The company is launching its initial public offering that will be open for application on 9th January 2018, i.e, coming Tuesday. So, let me quickly take you through the SKS Textiles Limited IPO review through this post based on the issue date, issue price, issue size and draft prospectus.
About SKS Textiles Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens on – January 09,2018.
- IPO Closes on – January 11,2018.
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 150 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Fresh issue – 438,000 shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 6.57 Cr.
- Offer for sale – 450,000 shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 6.75 Cr.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Market Lot – 1000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 1000 shares.
- Issue Size – 888,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 13.32 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- The Offer for Sale –
This Company will not receive any proceeds of the Offer for Sale by the selling shareholders.
- The Fresh Issue –
- Funding Long Term Working Capital Requirement.
- Funding expenditure for General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company –
- SKS Textiles Limited is incorporated in 1997.
- This company also undertakes corporate orders for Finished Fabrics and Grey Fabrics for corporate brands such as Raymond, Arvind, Siyaram’s, Digjam Limited, etc.
- SKS Textiles Limited manufacture various fabrics as example 100% Cotton like Lycra and Non-Lycra, Blended Cotton Suiting like Chief Value Cotton, Polyester Cotton, 100% Cotton Yarn Dyed , Polyester Viscose, Terry Rayon Suiting and Mock Linen. Its brand names are Pierricarrlo, Cotbbelly’s and Earthen Belly.
- This comapny has a dedicated in-house Testing and Quality Control Team which undertakes rigorous testing and quality management.
- S K S Textiles has dedicated semi-automatic and manual testing machines.
- This company’s manufacturing unit is located at Sonale, Bhiwandi in Maharashtra.
- SKS Textiles Limited also have a Packing and Storage unit at Kalher, Bhiwandi in Maharashtra.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Sukanraj Shah.
- Mr. Vicky Shah.
- Mr. Sahil Shah.
- Sukanraj Bhabhutmal Shah HUF.
SKS Textiles Limited IPO Review: The company has a steady financial data to back them up. They have also shown a steady increase in the profitability in the last 5 financial years. The issue price of Rs. 150 looks fully priced at the current earnings. Hence our SKS Textiles Limited IPO review is POSITIVE on this issue. Cash rich and risk savvy investors may apply. The investment horizon should be medium to long-term.
Categories: IPO Review