SK International Export Limited is mainly a manufacturer and exporter of beachwear and scarves. This is mainly a Mumbai based company. The article contains SK International Export IPO Review, issue details, price, etc.
SK International Export Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – June 28, 2019
- IPO Closes on – July 5, 2019
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 20 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 6000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 6000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 1,980,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 (aggregating up to Rs. 3.96 Cr).
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- To meet the working capital requirements of SK International Export Limited.
- General Corporate Purposes of this company.
- To meet the Issue Expenses of SK International Export Limited.
About The Company –
- SK International Export Limited was incorporated in 1991.
- The company has both domestic and international presence which is mainly in European countries such as the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, and France.
- The product range of SK International Export Limited includes headband, sarongs, shawls, scarves, bandanas and beachwear garments (of polyester, viscose, silk, wool and other qualities) for men and women.
- Under Sand Kastle brand name, this company offers fashion accessories, holiday and beachwear wear garments for kids segment as well.
- The raw material of SK International Export Limited for manufacturing garments with a variety of trims and fabrics is sourced from all over India.
- This company has its own design team to bring new finishes, fits and styles.
- Other production facilities of SK International Export Limited such as finishing, ironing, cutting, packing, sewing and quality control are also maintained by the company itself.
- This company entered into manufacturing for several retail brands in the domestic market by creating new designs as per local market for its main core product scarves.
- SK International Export Limited also entered in the ethnic wear category by developing trendy duppatas at affordable prices.
- This company has also entered into the Kids segment with its own domestic brand Sand Kastle for Beachwear or Holiday wear garments, and fashion accessories.
- SK International Export Limited’s raw material sourcing is from all over India thus sourcing provides a huge variety of fabrics and trims at best possible prices thus keeping our costs low.
- This company has in-house production facilities like sewing, cutting, ironing, finishing, quality control, packing and dispatch.
- A major portion of SK International Export Limited’s product is manufactured at in-house factory at Virar (Palghar).
Address : A-2, UNIT NO. 79, SHAH & NAHAR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S.J. ROAD, LOWER PAREL, MUMBAI-400013. (INDIA).
The promoter of SK International Export Limited :
- Mr. Shrawankumar Sadh, aged 71 years, is the promoter of this Company.
- Mr. Hitesh Shrawankumar Sadh, aged 38 years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this Company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Hitesh Shrawankumar Sadh, aged 38 years, is the Managing Director of this company.
- Mrs. Purti Hitesh Sadh, aged 36 years, is Director of this company.
- Mr. Bhavin Prabhashankar Mehta, aged 36 years, is the Non-executive Independent Director of this Company.
- Mr. Akshar Jagdish Patel aged 30 years is the Non-executive Independent Director of this Company.
- Mr. Jay Narayan Naik, aged 32 years, is the Non-executive Independent Director of this company.
Competitive Strengths of SK International Export Limited :
- Rich management experience and skilled team are the strength of SK International Export Limited.
- One of the competitive strength is Quality policy of this company.
- Existing relationship with suppliers and their efficient supply chain is most important strength of SK International Export Limited.
- Customer Centric Business Model of this company.
- Strengths :
- Cordial relations with Customers.
- Well Infrastructure.
- Experience Management Team.
- Diversified Product.
- Quality Maintenance.
- Weaknesses :
- Dependent upon growth in textile industry.
- Requirement of Finance.
- Limited market share.
- Opportunities :
- Growing acceptance by consumers.
- Rising in the demand for products.
- Threats :
- Changes of government policies.
- Fluctuations in raw material prices.
- Rising labour wages.
- Change of behavior of consumer demand.
Business strategies of this company :
- The main strategy is Expanding their Clientele Network by Geographic expansion of SK International Export Limited.
- Reduction of operational costs and achieving efficiency are another strategies of this company.
- Focus on cordial relationship of SK International Export Limited.
- Creativity and trending designer idea are most important business strategy of this company.
- The business strategy is Entering new business lines of SK International Export Limited.
- One of the strategy is Introduction of more brand of this company.
- To follow inorganic growth opportunities of SK International Export Limited.
Company Financials :
SK International Export IPO Review
The company financial statement reflects that the company is still going through poor profit performance level. Let’s have a look at the other fundamental ratios of the company. Its DRHP (draft red herring prospectus) shows basic and diluted EPS (earnings per share) at the level of 4.59 (as per FY18). Based on basic and diluted EPS, price to earnings ratio is 4.36. RoNW (Return on Net Worth) and NAV/Share are 45.92 and 10.00 respectively. So, it can be said that SK international export carries a NEGATIVE view.