Security and Intelligent Services (India) Limited (SIS) was established in 1985 to provide personal security services and facility management in India and Australia. SIS IPO review will describe the details of the Security And Intelligent Services IPO below.
About the Issue
- Issue opens on – 31 July 2017
- The issue closes on – 02 August 2017
- Face value – Rs 10 per equity share
- Issue type – Book built issue IPO
- Issue price – A price band of Rs 810 t0 Rs 815 per equity share
- Lot size – 18 shares and in multiples thereof
- Issue size – 5,120, 619 nos. of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 362.25 crores
- Listing Exchange – NSE, BSE
- Objects of the Issue – The cash received from the issue will be used to meet issue expenses, for repayment and prepayment of a portion of the outstanding debt, to meet general corporate expenses and to meet the increasing demand for working capital.
About the company
Security and Intelligent Services (SIS) is basically a company that provides security services, manned guard, cash logistics and electronic security and surveillance services.
In addition, SIS also provides pest and termite control services, facility management services, mechanized cleaning services to personal as well as corporate clients. It services span across all 29 states of India. They have also entered into a joined venture with Prosegur Compania De Seguridad, S.A. and Terminix International Company, L.P. for different business activities.
Company Financials –
The company showed steady growth in revenue earnings and in making a consistent profit but the rate of growth rate declined in fiscal 15 which is a point of concern.
The company has a good business prospect. But the recent financial statement does not reflect the expected rate of growth. Combined with it company has outstanding debt. SIS IPO review does not find the IPO good enough for long term investment and traders can use our last day IPO picking method before investing.
Disclaimer – Views expressed in this review is an educated guess made on the basis of available data from open source expressed for the purpose of knowledge sharing. By no means, it should be taken as investment advice or recommendation. Investor/ trader should invest money at their own risk.