Sintercom India Limited is incorporated in 2007. This company is a manufacturer of sintered metal products, machining and assembly of metal components. It is Pune based company. The products manufactured by the company are used in the commercial and passenger vehicles. Sintercom India Limited is coming up with their initial public offering that will be open for applying from 5th February. This post will find out the Sintercom India Limited IPO Review based on the issue date, issue price and draft red herring prospectus.
About Sintercom India Limited IPO:
- IPO Opens on – February 5,2018.
- IPO Closes on – February 7,2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs.63 – Rs.65 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Market Lot – 2000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 2000 shares.
- Issue Size – 6,546,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 42.55 Cr.
- Fresh Issue – 3,016,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr.
- Offer for Sale – 3,530,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue:
- The Offer for sale –
Each of the Selling Shareholders will be entitled to their respective portion of the proceeds from the Offer for Sale and company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- The Fresh Issue –
1. To finance expansion of production capacity at existing unit.
2. Part repayment of secured and unsecured loan availed by this company.
3. Funding the working capital requirements of this company.
4. General corporate purposes.
About The Company –
- Sintercom India Limited is engaged in the business of manufacturing sintered metal automotive components of engines, transmissions systems, body chassis and exhaust applications using sintering manufacturing processes.
- This company’s main product line is manufacturing of high strength structural sintered components of Engine and Transmissions.
- Sintercom India Limited is mainly caters to the domestic Original Equipment manufacturers (OEM) buyers like Maruti Suzuki Limited, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, Bajaj Auto Limited and Fiat India Automobiles Private Limited in automotive segment.
- This company has an in-house dedicated Research & Development team.
- Sintercom India Limited also has been developing new products in engines, transmission systems and body chasis for OEMs and Tier-1 customers.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Jignesh Raval, aged 47 years, is the individual promoter of this company.
- BRN Industries Limited and Miba Sinter Holding are the corporate promoters of this company.
Sintercom India Limited IPO Review: The company has a steady financial to back them up. The profitability has increased over the years and the main advantage for the investors will be a scarcity of any listed peers on the same field of sintered metals. Hence, our Sintercom India Limited IPO Review has a POSITIVE view on this issue. Investors may apply for medium to long-term.