Silver Touch Technologies Limited is engaged in information and communication technology (ICT) solution. It is Ahmadabad based company. This company has executed projects in India and aboard. Silver Touch provides a wide range of services relating to IT requirements of its clients. They are in process of getting their shares listed in the SME exchanges. So, let us check the Silver Touch Technologies Ltd IPO review and find the issue’s date, price, DRHP through this post.
About Silver Touch Technologies Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – November 20, 2017
- IPO closes on – November 23, 2017
- Face value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue price – Rs 121 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Minimum lot – Nil.
- Minimum order quantity – Nil.
- Issue size – 3,324,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 40.22 Cr and Offer for Sale of 3,324,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 40.22 Cr.
- Listing exchange – NSE SME exchange.
- Draft prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue:
- To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchange.
- To carry out the Offer for Sale.
About The Company –
- Silver Touch Technologies Limited is incorporated in 1995.
- This company’s software services including Application Development, Support and Maintenance.
- Silver Touch Technologies Limited provide Social Media Marketing Services, System Integration Services, SAP Services, Mobile Application Services and eGovernance Services.
- This company has 1042 employees on the payroll.
- Silver Touch Technologies Limited also provides system integration services comprising servers and storage, cloud, business continuity, IT security and surveillance, managed IT, virtualization and mobility etc.
- This company has worked with small and medium size companies, helping them withoptimized IT solutions.
- Silver Touch Technologies Limited’s specialized skills in Software Development, Custom Software Development, Ecommerce Software Development using custom software programming including .NET, C#.NET, PHP, Open Source, JAVA, J2ME, J2EE, Oracle, Mobile Application and AJAX.
Promoters of the company :
- Mr. Vipul H. Thakkar.
- Mr. Jignesh A. Patel.
- Mr. Minesh V. Doshi.
- Mr. Palak V. Shah.
Directors of the company :
Silver Touch Technologies Ltd IPO Review: The financial data reveals that the company has lost its profitability during the financial year 2014-2015 but managed to be back in slowly over the next years. At an issue price of Rs 121 per equity share, the issue looks fully priced, rather a bit overpriced for SME issues. Hence our Silver Touch Technologies Ltd IPO review has a NEUTRAL view on this issue. Only high-risk savvy, cash-rich investors can think to invest in this issue, else safe investors must avoid this issue in this high market.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.