Silgo Retail is engaged in the business of designing, manufacturing, retailing and wholesaling of silver jewelry. It is Jaipur based company. In India, the company is considered as one of the finest Jewellery retailer and wholesaler. The origin of the company is from Jaipur. Their primary material is silver from which they design, manufactures, retail and wholesale silver jewelry. The company has a diversified portfolio as per the clients’ requirements. The primary strategy of the company is making their customers satisfied. The article will analyze all the quantitative as well as qualitative details of the company. At the end of the content, Silgo Retail IPO Review will be interpreted.
Silgo Retail IPO Review Issue Details :
- IPO Opens on – September 27, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – October 03, 2018.
- Issue Price – Rs. 36 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Face Value – Rs.10 per Equity Share.
- Min Order Quantity – 3000 Shares.
- Market Lot – 3000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 1,356,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating up to Rs. 4.88 Cr.
- Listing Exchange At – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click Here.
Objectives of the issue of the Company :
- Funding long-term working capital requirements of this company.
- Funding expenditure for General Corporate Purposes of Silgo Retail.
About The Company –
- Silgo Retail is incorporated in 2016.
- This company deals in silver jewelry and offer a wide variety of designs to suit the preferences of the end customers.
- Silgo Retail’s product portfolio includes rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, jhumki, bangles and customized jewelry based on customer demand.
- This company offers a wide range of products in silver jewelry for special occasions such as weddings and festivals to daily wear jewelry for all ages, genders and across various price points.
- The products of Silgo Retail are available in a varied collection based on designs like Mayuri, kaustubh, vigyor, aura etc.
- This company’s manufacturing facility is located at Jaipur.
- Silgo Retail has 69 employees on its payroll.
- This company program named “Dyuti” to promote women entrepreneurship in the region.
- One of the biggest achievement of the company is it has started “Dyuti” to make women self-relied and promote women entrepreneurs.
Products of Silgo Retail :
Manufacturing Process of this company :
- Model making
- Silicon / Rubber Moulds
- Waxing / Wax Tree
- Investment Mixing
- Burn Out
- Cleaning and Polishing
- Stone Setting
- Quality Control
The Company’s Unique Features
- Its unique product quality and design make the customers’ satisfaction high.
- They take 100 percent responsibility for delivering hallmarked and certified jewelry.
- Their finishing touch makes their products unique.
- The diversified strategy has also come under the company’s unique feature.
- Pricing strategy is pretty affordable as well as reasonable.
- The company has a strong ethical practice.
- If the choice doesn’t match with some client, there is a procedure of easy return.
The company’s Utility and Infrastructure
- Power: Vidhyut Vitran Nigam Limited is the primary source of power for the company. Apart from this, the company has arranged a standby system which is DG sets. This provides additional power during the power cut or shortage of power.
- Technology: The company uses advanced technology CAD/CAM machines for designing and model making purpose.
Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302017.
The promoters of Silgo Retail :
- Mr. Nitin Jain, aged 43 years, is the Promoter and Managing Director of this company.
- Mrs. Bela Agrawal, aged 44 years, is the Promoter, Chairman and Whole-time Director of this company.
The Board of Directors of this company :
- Mr. Nitin Jain, aged 43 years, is the Managing Director of this company.
- Mrs. Bela Agrawal, aged 44 years, is the Chairman and Whole-time Director of this company.
- Mrs. Anjana Jain, aged 42 years, is the Additional Non- Executive Director of this company.
- Mr. Shalabh Gupta, aged 35 years is the Additional Non-Executive Independent Director of this company.
- Mr. Gopal Singh, aged 38 years is the Additional Non-Executive Independent Director of this company.
Competitive Strength of Silgo Retail :
- Experienced promoters and well-trained management team of Silgo Retail.
- Multiple Products of this company.
- Silgo Retail’s quality products are the main strength of the company.
- Access to advanced technology and modern equipment of Silgo Retail.
- Customer satisfaction is the most important thing of this company.
- Dyuti – Concept initiated for women empowerment of Silgo Retail.
Business Strategy of the Company :
- Continue to focus on maintaining a strong relationship with existing customers of Silgo Retail.
- Adding new designs to the portfolio of this company’s product.
- Online sale of Jewellery is as well as the business strategy of Silgo Retail.
- Enhancing the operating effectiveness and efficiency of this company.
- Active and regular participation in trade fairs and exhibitions of Silgo Retail.
Company Financials :
Here is the snapshot of company financials which is required for Silgo Retail IPO Review.
Silgo Retail IPO Review :
The company has revealed only two fiscal years profit-loss data which shows in the last financial year the profit is much higher than the previous year. Apart from the above information, there are fundamental ratios, taken from the DRHP of the company. The company’s earnings per share (EPS) basics and diluted in the fiscal year2017-18 stand at 2.56. Price to Earnings ratio is not given in the prospectus. Now, have a look at the return on net worth of the company, that is 83.30 percent. The company’s net asset value per share is 1,137.40 in 2018. The quantity of data is quite low, Silgo Retail IPO Review carries a NEGATIVE view. It can’t be beneficial for any type of investor. Therefore, It is advisable not to invest for the particular IPO. If investors are capable of taking a risk. They can invest for the IPO but at their own risk.
Ankita is a graduate in English language and she has also done her MBA from the Calcutta University. She has a high knack in the stock markets. An experienced stock market content writer Ankita is also trading on her own account. Ankita is also preparing for the NISM Research Analyst Series XV examination seriously.
Categories: IPO Review