Siddharth Education Services Limited is engaged in providing tutorial coaching services for students of professional courses in India. The company offers tutorial services for company secretary, chartered accountancy, and cost and management accountancy, as well as CFA courses. This company’s new issue is on the listing board. Let’s check the Siddharth Education Services Limited IPO review in this post.
About Siddharth Education Services Limited IPO :
- IPO opens on – September 29, 2017
- IPO closes on – October 05, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share.
- Issue price – Rs 30 – Rs 35 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Minimum lot – 4000 shares.
- Minimum order quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue size – 3,108,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 10.88 Cr .
- Listing exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- DRHP – Click here for Siddharth Education Services Limited DRHP.
Objectives of the issue :
- Establishment of new Coaching Centres.
- Acquisition of human resource training centres.
- Digital marketing and online training.
- General corporate purpose.
About The Company-
- Siddharth Education Services Limited – Service Provider of cma education, cs and cma classes & charted accountant.
- Siddharth Education Services Limited established tutorial coaching services for students of professional coursesand have been able to achieve a competitive position in the state of Maharashtra, with primary operations based in Mumbai.
- The company have over a period of time developed a scientific proficientmethodology and system of teaching, which believe is essential for success in any professional examination.
- Siddharth Education Services Limited is operating under the brand name of ‘Siddharth Academy’.
- Course of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) :
- Foundation Programme.
- Executive Programme.
- Professional Programme.
- Course of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) :
- Foundation Programme.
- Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)(formerly known as Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India – ICWAI) :
Promoters of the company :
Mr. Vinay Shantaram Bhagwat is the promoter of the company.
Siddharth Education Services Limited IPO Review: For the last 2 financial years the company is posting profits while they were posting a loss in the previous years. If we look at the financial statements carefully we can identify that the company has slowly reduced loss year on year and now posting profits. So it’s a turnaround story that is yet to unfold fully. Our Siddharth Education Services Limited IPO review has a POSITIVE stance on this issue. Investors sitting on cash may invest for medium to long term.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is learning blogging and content writing as well as she is learning the foundations of the stock market and broking industry. She is the latest addition to our team and has a promising career ahead.