ShreeOswal Seeds and Chemicals Limited is engaged in the business of production, processing and sale of different kind of agricultural seeds like wheat, maize, soybean, mustard, etc. It is Madhya Pradesh based company. For any company’s IPO review analysis an overview of issue details is needed. Therefore, we are trying to give an overall view of the company’s background, financial statements. So, you have to check the ‘ShreeOswal Seeds and Chemicals Limited IPO Review’ content before step into investment.
About ShreeOswal Seeds and Chemicals Limited IPO Review :
- IPO Opens on – Jun 7, 2018
- IPO Closes on – Jun 12, 2018
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs. 25 – Rs. 26 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Market Lot – 4000 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 4000 Shares.
- Issue Size – 4,576,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 11.90 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE SME Exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
Objectives of the issue :
- Purchase of New Plant and Machinery.
- Funding the working capital requirements of this company.
- General corporate purposes.
About The Company –
- ShreeOswal was incorporated in the year 2002.
- This company processes different kinds of seeds located at Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh.
- ShreeOswal Seeds and Chemicals Limited is an ISO 22000:2005 certified company.
- This company processes 5 varieties of wheat seeds, 5 varieties of soya bean seeds, 3 varieties of Mustard seeds, 1 variety of black gram, 1 variety of corn seeds and 1 Variety of isabgol/psyllium.
- The products of ShreeOswal Seeds and Chemicals Limited are marketed under the brand name of OSWAL.
- This company has a diversified customer base covering states like Bihar, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, and Punjab.
- ShreeOswal Seeds and Chemicals Limited operates through a network of distributors and dealers and has an association with more than 114 dealers and distributors.
- This company’s strengths are-1. A diverse portfolio of seeds products.
2. Wide distribution network across many states.
3. Established brand name of OSWAL.
Promoters of the company :
- Sanjay Kumar Baigani, aged 45 years is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- Anil Kumar Nahata, aged 42 years is the Promoter, Director and Chief Executive Officer of this company.
Company Financials :
ShreeOswal Seeds and Chemicals Limited IPO Review:
By checking the DRHP details, we came to know about EPS, P/E ratio, RoNW, NAV/share but before this, it is important to have a look at ShreeOswal’s profit growth review. Profit was highest in the FY 2016-17. Though before that the growth level was basically low. The last annual profit increase level was not so good at all. Now, let’s have a look at the other aspects of the company’s financial details. According to their DRHP, earnings per share of last FY was 1.66. Thier P/E ratio is not available in the DRHP. In the last FY, the return on net worth (RoNW) stands at 16.92. ShreeOswal has a NAV/share of 9.81 as per the last financial year. The sudden jump of the last year profit is the only concern. Apart from the reason, it is advisable to the investors to invest on their own risk. ShreeOswal Seeds and Chemicals Limited IPO Review has a NEUTRAL view.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.
Categories: IPO Review