Shree Ganesh Remedies Ltd is engaged in manufacturing and dispatch of drug intermediates and chemicals like amine hydrochloride and speciality fine chemicals for pharmaceutical industry. The headquarters of the company at Ankleshwar, Gujarat. Company manufacture products relating to antipsychotic, antiseptic, deprotonation reactions, hyperlipidemia, Alzheimers and anti-viral. Shree Ganesh Remedies is coming up with their initial public offering. Hence we will look into the Shree Ganesh Remedies Ltd IPO review and check for the profit potential from this issue.
About Shree Ganesh Remedies Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – September 28, 2017
- IPO closes on – October 5, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue price – Rs. 36 Per Equity Share.
- Issue type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Issue size – 2,376,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 up to Rs 8.55 Cr.
- Listing exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- DRHP – Download from here.
Objectives of the issue :
- Setting up a new Choloro Compound derivatives manufacturing plant with a proposed capacity of 200 MTPA at Ankleshwar GIDC Gujarat.
- General Corporate Purposes.
About The Company-
- Shree Ganesh Remedies Ltd is incorporated in 1995.
- The Products of the company are manufactured for export market and also for domestic and foreign markets.
- Company’s manufacturing facility is divided into three manufacturing plants namely Plant I, II and III spread across 9715 Square meters having different product manufacturing capabilities and process.
- Company’s development team is having focus to maintain quality of pharmaceuticals delivered to our clients from worldwide.
- Shree Ganesh Remedies is exporting Drug Intermediates & Pharmaceuticals to more than 30 countries.
- They are committed to Total Quality Management.
- The company have a dedicated quality control laboratory equipped with all the sophisticated quality control equipment to check various specifications of active pharmaceutical ingredients, drug intermediates and bulk drugs.
- Ganesh Group was formed to bridge this anomaly and to meet the concurrent research and development needs of this burgeoning industry.
- The company’s business involves manufacturing processes that can be potentially dangerous to our employees.
Promoters of the company :
- Chandubhai Kothia.
- Hasmukh Kothia.
- Ashokkumar Kothia.
- Babubhai Kothia.
- Manubhai Kothia.
- Subhash Kothia.
- Hansaben Kothia.
Shree Ganesh Remedies Ltd IPO Review: The financial records are inconsistent with no track record of the merchant banker. The profits are fluctuating year after year. Hence our Shree Ganesh Remedies Ltd IPO review holds a NEUTRAL view on this IPO.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is learning blogging and content writing as well as she is learning the foundations of the stock market and broking industry. She is the latest addition to our team and has a promising career ahead.