Sharika Enterprises Limited has started their operations in 1998. They are engaged mainly in engineering procurement construction contracts, trading activities, erection services, specialized assembling as well as representation services to mainly Power Generation and Transmission and Distribution sector. The HQ of the company is located in NCR. The company has launched their initial public offering yesterday. So let me quickly check the Sharika Enterprises Limited IPO review and find the issue date, price and go through the draft prospectus in this post.
About Sharika Enterprises Limited IPO :
- IPO Opens On – November 15, 2017
- IPO Closes On – November 17, 2017
- Face Value – Rs 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 43 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Fixed Price Issue IPO.
- Minimum Lot – 3,000 shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 3,000 shares.
- Retail Allocation – 50%
- Issue Size – 3,225,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 13.87 Cr and Fresh Issue of 3,225,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 13.87 Cr.
- Listing Exchange – BSE SME exchange.
- Draft Prospectus – Click here.
Objectives of the issue:
- To Meet Working Capital Requirement.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- To Meet the Issue Expenses.
About The Company –
- Sharika Enterprises Limited is ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
- The infrastructure sphere in India focusing on the power sector and works with international and Indian power equipment manufacturers and is involved in project management/ Engineering Procurement Construction contractors is operates in this company.
- Project portfolio of the company is also include installing power transmission EHV cables, designing & installing EMS (Energy Management System) and allied distribution automation Equipments such as Autoreclosers, fault passage indicators (FPI) etc., designing and installing of Solar Power Generation plants.
- Sharika Enterprises Limited is providing Consultancy, Project Management, EPC Contracts in field of Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution.
- This company have a wide range of experience in marketing not only power and telecom products but also power projects.
Promoters of the company :
- Shri Rajinder Kaul.
- Shri Ravinder Bhan.
- Shri Arun Kaul.
Sharika Enterprises Limited IPO Review: Though the financials of the company does not show steady profitability during the past years, the company has managed to increase its profitability since FY 2017. The major competitors of Sharika Enterprises are L&T and Engineers India Limited. At a current PE of 16 the issue looks moderately priced. The only concern at this point is a very low cost of promoters stakes, which is prices at 13 paise only. Hence, our Sharika Enterprises Limited IPO review has a NEUTRAL view on this issue. Risk takers may invest for medium to long terms in this issue.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is learning blogging and content writing as well as she is learning the foundations of the stock market and broking industry. She is the latest addition to our team and has a promising career ahead.