Share India Securities Limited is a Public incorporated on 15 December 1994. It is classified as a Non-govt company and is registered with Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Share India Securities Ltd is a part of Share India Group and operates in equity cash market, equity derivatives, currency futures and debt market segments. The company is going to hit the markets with its first ever issue. This post will find the Share India Securities Ltd IPO review with pros and cons analysis for investment opportunities.
About Share India Securities Ltd IPO :
- IPO opens on – September 21, 2017
- IPO closes on – September 26, 2017
- Face value – Rs. 10 per equity share
- Issue price – Rs.41 Per Equity share
- Post Issue Equity Share Capital – 24.42 in Cr.
- Issue size – 26.37 in Cr .
- Listing exchange – BSE SME Exchange.
- DHRP – Download Now.
Objectives of the issue :
- To Meet Working Capital Requirement.
- To Meet Capital Expenditure incurred for Branch expansion and distribution centre.
- To Meet Sales and Marketing Expenditure.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- To Meet the Issue Expenses.
About The Company-
- The company is engaged in the business of Share broking and trading services in Equity, Future and Options and Currency Derivatives segments and has the membership in the cash.
- Future and options and currency derivatives segments of both BSE and NSE.
- Depository Participant services with CDSL and is also providing Mutual fund investment services to clients.
- Distribution of Financial Products like mutual funds, IPOs amongst others.
- The Company believes in maintaining long term relationships with our clients in terms of increased sales.
- Share India Securities Ltd deployed resources in terms of technology, people and processes to manage our risk management function.
- The company established general risk management procedures for trading activities, including instruments, strategies, position and trading limits for trading desks, business units and/or individual traders, periodic stress testing and cashflow.
- The Company has been in pursuing the most economical model in every aspect of manpower and installations to enable ourselves to achieve operational efficiencies.
Name of the top shareholders :
- Mr. Rajesh Gupta.
- Mr. Parveen Gupta.
- Mrs. Saroj Gupta.
- Mrs. Rekha Gupta.
- Mr. Rachit Gupta.
- Mr. Yash Pal Gupta.
- Mrs. Tripti Gupta.
- Mr. Saurabh Gupta.
- Mr. Rohin Gupta.
- Mrs. Suman Gupta.
Promoter of the company :
- Mr. Rajesh Gupta
- Mr. Sachin Gupta
- Mr. Yash Pal Gupta
- Mr. Parveen Gupta
Promoter Group of the company :
- Parveen Gupta HUF
- Mrs. Prerna Gupta
- Mr. Rohin Gupta
- Mr. Saurabh Gupta
- Mrs. Suman Gupta
- Mr. Agam Gupta
- Mr. Rachit Gupta
- Rajesh Kumar HUF
- Mrs. Rekha Gupta
- Sachin Gupta HUF
- Mrs. Saroj Gupta
- Mrs. Tripti Gupta
- Yash Pal HUF
- Smt. Subhash Rani
Share India Securities Ltd IPO Review: The major pros of the company is that it has shown consistent growth in its turnover and at the same time it has managed to keep its expenses within a limit. The major cons for it are the highly competitive nature of the business with the broking markets are cluttered with the competition. But we believe that the stockbroking business is still showing the tip of the iceberg with less than 1% of India’s population trading in the markets. Thus if just another 1% people get involved in stock trading and investment the broking companies can grow in leaps and bounds. With a long-term positive view on the Indian markets, our Share India Securities Ltd IPO review believes that investors can apply on this issue for a long term.
Ankita has done her Diploma Engineering in Computer Science & Technology. She is pursuing her degree in Engineering and also well experienced in the equity market and real estate related content writing. She is the one who has developed the technical indicators section of our site.